3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romka Shoynogo 24.07.20 12:24 am

Kursela (Farming Simulator 17)

Tell me,why do I get kursela stupid to work.It is impossible to harvest. It is at the end of the field does not allow the harvester to razvernutsya.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexuc 24.07.20

He Chainogo
Try to increase the parameter working width under route Generation
Although it would be better to wait working kursela under 17

n
narimantas 24.07.20

Raw it more. Have to wait for the next version.

g
gonikreg 24.07.20

narimantas
how to choose crops for planting all over the place TELL me PLIZ

M
Michaels Zu 24.07.20

gonikreg
on the Y button,the selected culture, the implement attached to the tractor select a drill and press Y

R
Remmo 24.07.20

FIRST - there is a bug collector, no matter how much in the hopper at the combine is trying to take away from him - and he writes the Combine needs unloading - What do we do? And you just make your processor work is also on kurpie! With the hirelings it is awful. And the next two steps.
SECOND - turn off the option Consider the point
The THIRD Hook to collect the tractor trailer which didn't block him, a sharp reversal in itself - that is, a wide angle - and the best way to do this is to hook on tow truck.

And kursela works perfectly! I have no complaints.

R
Remmo 24.07.20

narimantas
Wait until I have the whole farm on the machine)

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

Remmo
Yeah... I want to live - learn to spin ! And really - works !! Where were you before ?!! ;-):-):-)

R
Romka Shoynogo 24.07.20

thank you all

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

Looked in the Log file and decided to translate that there is written about kursela !
Here's what happened :
You are using a development version of Courseplay, which may contain errors, bugs, *
* mistakes and unfinished code. Most likely, your computer will explode when using it. Twice. *
* If you have no idea what a beta, alpha or Developer means and entails, Remove this *
* the version of Courseplay immediately. The Courseplay team is not responsible for *
* crop destroyed, savegames deleted or baby pandas killed.

Special delight was caused by the phrase ...your computer will explode when using it. Twice...
:-) Will have to invest in a fire extinguisher and fire shield... :-)

A
Alexuc 24.07.20

Children,and kursela what version are you using?

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

Alexuc
latest model : v 4.01.00124

S
Snip 24.07.20

Yeah, it seems like a good time and kursela to organize, no time already everywhere, even nyamnyi..

Therefore the question that this may kursela is good and what is better not to touch?

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

IMHO : comparing for several days the work of coreplay with the hirelings came to the conclusion that the last trust nothing is impossible. These six-armed bandits will fuck things up and warped so that torment remake...Kursplan works neater and cleaner. By the way, hirelings-grabbers for their crooked work take more cumsplay - cultivation-seeding at 60% at harvest by as much as 80 % !! ( intermediate level ) so decide... :-)

S
Snip 24.07.20

Not well naymitami it is clear, after them always have something to finish =))
In the same фс15 all tied to the course najomnik no charge)

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

By the way, maybe someone else knows with cumsplay smartly to perform the task ! Draw a course on your chosen field, start applications, and the processor removes at a decent speed !
Spoiler

And if I go stage equipment , so all is fantastic !!
Spoiler

Sorry to leave the field it is impossible... :-)

S
Snip 24.07.20

e13geni4
so there is kind of bug of the game, signified and ZhPS fashion sometimes works...

A
Alexuc 24.07.20

The people,and where you can read the manual on colsplay? But not all the nuances clear.

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

Alexuc
The Google hammer for pharming 15th. A bunch of videos you offer.

A
Alexuc 24.07.20

e13geni4
There is so famously tractor-trailer pulls up to the combine...I Got stuck(
And room for a temporary Parking lot like the devil chooses...

d
dima0999999 24.07.20

Class