3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
un1imited 24.07.20 12:24 am

Will he live PS2?

I am the owner of this console.And I want to know if it podderzhivat.After all, it is capable of delivering good graphics in some games have graphics the xBox 360.What is your opinion?
70 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pacman 24.07.20

Recently seen in the auction center machines PS2, BEA graph is misery.

k
kalach 24.07.20

To cease production until even the rumor was not, and games make almost no less than before. The only PS hits (ff13, мгс4 etc) are only on PS3.

k
kahnv 24.07.20

Oh well, misery. PSP just started to live and nothing do Dandy and Sega still has fans, the Internet is full of forums. Of course sooner or later it will give tips as the PS-1. Only while this one does not announce and judging from past experience with PS-1, PS-2 will last long enough, another thing is that games for it are a dime a dozen.

u
un1imited 24.07.20

Yes games have done a lot)))But still I think that EA will have to specializiruetsya only on PS3 and X 360.T.to. those who played the Pro street on the PS2 you will understand that nothing worthwhile in prostrate EA did not,just nasty blew the game,no destruction,no normal schedule,I just was out,well it's not about that)Just the best PS2 worthy graphics.

V
Veiser 24.07.20

Damn people not in the schedule happiness!!!

M
Matvix 24.07.20

The stretch on the PlayStation 2 was a disgrace.EA - hacks!You could make the graphics a hundred times better!Remember Black is exclusive,there is even now count on much better than other shooters,even those that on the PC!
PlayStation 2 - forever,and ever!!!

V
Vorona. 24.07.20

The PS2 production soon collapsed - although Sony is famous for the fact that in full supports the old console, unlike Microsoft)

k
kahnv 24.07.20

The Dreamcast is officially turned, and he lives and nothing. PS-2 the more will live.

A
Alex Mahone 24.07.20

It will of course.Where did she go?

B
BARULICK 24.07.20

:D lived lives and will live!

V
Voron200 24.07.20

I don't know if the life of one normal game per year, then Yes

k
kamaz360 24.07.20

Well, hits at clear no longer,but a simple negitive the game will come out! I think two years will be stable PS2 of vypuskala and play to it too

V
ViceTim 24.07.20

Yes and no new hits are good! Look how many great games there are on console: GTA, NFS, MGS, Syphon Filter and many others!
For them it is already possible to buy a second Sonya. And still a long wait for the PS3 game, pirates will start. So don't discount the PS2.

D
D3vil 24.07.20

Oh sorry I don't have it...well it pomoymu even more alive than all the living)

U
Urban Style 24.07.20

For NFS not worth buying, as this is purely PC game.

Z
ZedexSS 24.07.20

ViceTim
you even confused, Syphon Filter on PS2 was a piece of shit...
but I remember the first Sonya game I liked PTS...
For me, the most conductive of the game
Got of war1,2
GT4
Burnout Dominator.
Teken 5
Heroes(well, at so, the controls, kingsbounty with 3D graphics.)
but many I have not played...
that is not caught
Devil Paradise poppy 3rd(quickly tired)
Twisted Metal
ACE combat 4
Kilzon(still can't get used to the controls)

often played in пес6й, but it is on the PC

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 24.07.20

Well, if you are still alive PlayStatyon 1, then PlayStation 2 is alive and will be even more so.

K
Krizisnyy Geymer 24.07.20

Sooner or later PS2 иРЅ3 die!!!and the PC Will live forever!!!!!

U
Urban Style 24.07.20

You will die when will be the norm. PS2 emulator.

n
next_gen 24.07.20

Crisis Gamer
what the hell are you talking about?if pcboy just say so,and if you haven't seen anything cooler than dandy too, admit it!
first console today PS2,PS3, at not just a toy but a full-fledged multimedia center (DVD,Blu-ray,MP3,Internet,emails,full online, etc.) and the computer is above all a work tool that exhaust is a big part of yourself and new games all require more power and this means that every month it is necessary tratti a lot of dough,and on the PS3 my seven years at least the new games will be uproar (even more on her Mona to put win xp and you get something like, as an entertainment computer,and if the computer will fly it for a while enough плэйстэйшен3,by the way, Russia has already sold more than 100,000 PS3.and the PS3 is a demon easily run games from the PS1 and PS2.
on the topic of the PlayStation 2 already broke the record first) ie already sold over 120000 million copies worldwide,
and games it happened more than 8,000 titles including hits (GT4,GTA San Andreas (Wikipedia says that the most prodoval game on the PS2)series of games NFS,Mafia,True Crime,Batlefield 2,Call of Duty,Syberia,the Sims 2.Godfather,black,GoF,etc
and EA even promised to vypuskat games on the PS2 until at least 2010, and already know that the PS 2 will have Sims 3,most likely Gadfather 2,and track Need for Speed Undercover,and of course the annual recordatio FIFA,NHL,NBA,(by the way on the PS2 a huge number of emulators of old consoles, this is obernissa games library) and about emulator PS2 for PC the XS,the emulsion is still not the same
pps and by the way, on the PS2 you can put easily Linux...o_o
here you can find a lot of useful on the console:
http://ps2-faq.com/faq/multimedia.htm