3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 24.07.20 12:24 am

Black armor synths. (Fallout 4)

Rarely comes sintech armor black, but if to take, it becomes plain white. This is I bug ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 24.07.20

Gur1
the screens in the Studio

z
zombijaic 24.07.20

Can vidyuhi lag
but ...
Spoiler

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 24.07.20

Gur1
this is not a bug just a black color for the survivors is not available
Spoiler I read somewhere that eating task of the Institute (but after the ending for the Institute) that it's possible to get this scold in black color and the specific modification which gives a black color (but I did not understand what kind of tasks)

D
Dying 24.07.20

BUG.
White armor synths. Black in the original game should not be. Maybe mods if any.

G
Gur1 24.07.20

Dying
I have no mods on synths.

_

Dying
this is not a bug is eating the black color but I repeat once again that this is not for the survivors

G
Gur1 24.07.20

Yeah. Didn't want poking around in the Internet for the game that still play, but I had to. As written above, there is such armor, but the player is not available, only a mod. From talk so why would I do that ? It's a shame.
the topic sucks.

S
Syahou Dun 24.07.20

You go and gg white. Must the Negro do to the armor was black.

G
Gur1 24.07.20

zombijaic
In intimate
Spoiler

_

that's what I said

G
Gur1 24.07.20

zombijaic
Wanted screenshots here

Spoiler
It's not even salutes

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Gur1
It seems none lag. The picture just does not understand the graphics killed to zero, solid soap and the finer resolution images.

G
Gur1 24.07.20

MagicHero
)))) well, vidyuhi. The youtubers also vidyuhi lag.

K
Kirlusha 24.07.20

Gur1
Che, I have not found in the file Fallout4.esm and DLCCoast.esm any special, black pieces of armor synths. Textures in bsa files too...
Conclusions.....?

G
Gur1 24.07.20

Kirlusha
If it were just me, it could be anything and not just me. So that he can make conclusions. To me this question is almost not interested. Well, if you already started poking around, that can find themselves are synthetics. This coloring is only on the synths with a distinct marking.
Well, here's more on the findings
Спойлерhttp://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/XPN-20A
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/164593-fallout-4/73046198
As it turned out that they have no armor )))
So bro, with the conclusions you have Niacin ;)

K
Kairkhan 24.07.20

Dying
Kirlusha
Go to University point, there are synths with black armor, which can be sutanuti but it will be white on you. And those synths in the Institute with the black armor is already the models themselves are well written