3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DALVL 24.07.20 12:24 am

Axle lift on the trailer (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Why it is still in ETS 2 can not insert the axle lift on the trailer? They are in version 1.14 introduced a lift axle on the truck and promised to do in the near future lift axle and trailer, but for some reason it is still there?
And that's why they can't do the button as, for example, the Purchase of the trailer near the truck? I don't want to go with a different trailer, because there may not be so in reality, the truckers don't give in to every flight, a new trailer, and they go with your trailer!
Did they have mud on the truck and trailer, it looks like a reality.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 24.07.20

DALVL
I also have a question.I've been waiting for a change will go

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 24.07.20

DALVL
But you use not be. Lift axle is needed to reduce tyre wear and reduce fuel consumption when driving empty (about the fuel, there is a controversial issue, rather it is nonsense), reducing the turning radius of the truck, and plus it, each axle has a load, the loaded - down, empty lift.
You have mesh loaded trailer, and that means the axle must be lowered, otherwise, it is the law. And in the end makes no sense, because an empty truck you chase. But the tractor sometimes goes. And if developers understand that to do such a blank chip will not. Now, if would haul empty wagons.
In General, these factors are not important because we have a truck company ,and his we do not own, your only tractor. And what is there on the wagon, whatever. That would have pleased fans of the parachute - burn the brakes on the trailer.

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 24.07.20

know what to do it will not be stupid but you can make the trailer empty and let the orders specify that the empty and then you can probably see the lifting axis .

s
st.pone 24.07.20

DALVL
With Chato-do you raise, lower sloth ? Describe in which cases .

s
sashababich2201 24.07.20

Let them be better than the old physics back, and the trailers of the armistice.

d
denis zubkov 24.07.20

Vitaly Strict-Buchanan
and why the heck do I order an empty trailer? payment $ 0

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 24.07.20

Denis Zubkov
And for a stage for example as a container to the port or boat out there somewhere, don't remember let make payment for kilometer

D
DALVL 24.07.20

st.pone
When empty of food. What?

s
st.pone 24.07.20

DALVL
Look Your trailer [TEDIT_v3.05] shake mod with lifting axle ( the mod is , I saw ) to buy with [TEDIT_v3.05] its trailer and rolled gruzhonny with a pubescent axis , with a raised empty .

D
DALVL 24.07.20

st.pone
I tried and the guys didn't understand what was...

s
st.pone 24.07.20

DALVL
Also I binomial theorem