3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RSXPDX 24.07.20 12:25 am

Partial hacking of the PS3

del
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tpyn 24.07.20

Even if hacked, the cost of writing BD drives, the discs and the sizes of the images would kill the whole idea in the Bud. For example Final Fantasy XIII Packed the entire dual layer BD. And this is under 50 gigs.

C
Custos Morum 24.07.20

The corpse
BD drives
5 games = 1 drive and 1 drive = over 9000 games. To explain further?)
blanks
Maybe it was something else, but I saw 25 GB disc 60 p.)
image sizes
People with unlimited and a week ready to wait to play for free)

[
[Inferno] 24.07.20

Interesting news:
Not so long ago the famous hacker George Hotz said that he managed to hack the PlayStation 3. While some hotly discussing the news, others have managed to capitalize on it.
One of the Asian portals reports that China has started selling pirated versions of games for the PlayStation 3. The stores appeared counterfeit copies of Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Resident Evil 5, and even Final Fantasy Versus XIII. However, fans of pirated products even before evilly smirking and rubbing their hands in anticipation of the ruin Sony. The fact that buy pirated game discs for the PS3 is possible, but launch them – no. This will be possible only after Hotz or any other hacker will be able to finally make sense of the data obtained after hacking the PlayStation 3. And to this day, it may take several months.

http://www.igromania.ru/news/109422/V_Kitae_uzhe_prodayut_piratskie_igry_dlya_PS3.htm

F
FastFly10 24.07.20

all he hacked http://twitter.com/geohot

P
Protectorian 24.07.20

Now we have to buy a Blu-Ray drive on the PC and download it for 30-40 GB each.

T
Tahakaro2 24.07.20

o_o it's not worth it! 14kt console, 9-10K on a good cutter and then the firmware (or whatever it will be) under 2K, + CD (and again not anyhow any) + unlimited Internet (I think at least 1-2 MB, all below - nonsense rock) and mega patience))) this current izvrsi will do this))) th you!) Normal people have long bought would like Ancharted 2, not rocked to a month.
And so piracy on the PC is, it eats Lu on Hboks - what is convenient to them - images and dimensions are not great and fits almost any equipment.

P
Protectorian 24.07.20

Nitsche soon and the PS3 will be 100%.

F
FastFly10 24.07.20

it seems odd Sony would buy it..because they are not profitable, or they will fall off a few bills or would lose profits

G
Grand Theft Aero 24.07.20

They won't buy it.They are simply strut.Send to kakojnibutj island,of course with a few lemons,without the right to leave.Or just go to jail.

B
Burnoutman 24.07.20

nonsense.nobody got hacked.

p
puc7 24.07.20

DAMN I WONDER WHAT protection SYSTEM WILL be the PS4????

N
Nihiliant 24.07.20

Ps3 is not hacked and not hacked.

Z
Zit08[Maksimum odinochest 24.07.20

I imagine these narrow-minded people who will download 50 gigs from the net,ugh!

s
ssiteer 24.07.20

2Zit08
Do not have 50 gigs is a Blu-Ray Disc Size of 50 GB, the game can be sized and 10 gigs and 15 Lily 20 but not necessarily 50

N
Naruto7 24.07.20

will crack soon crack nepreryvnaya =)!!

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 24.07.20

I imagine these narrow-minded people who will download 50 gigs from the net,ugh!

With good Internet, downloading 50 gigs a matter of 1-2 hours

A
Alamak 24.07.20

With good Internet, downloading 50 gigs a matter of 1-2 hours
PHA what is the speed needed?

T
Tpyn 24.07.20

About 56 megabits per second, if you count on 2 hours.

G
Grand Theft Aero 24.07.20

CeNtriUs you know what is LAN?Local torrent, DC, file sharing.There is quite for 3 hours to download!

N
NickoIa 24.07.20

Yes, better to buy a license, but if there is no money, play in PC or PS2