3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LukoSpam33 24.07.20 12:26 am

How to increase the number of citizens ? (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Guys, having this problem. Want to build a theatre, but no lack of citizens. How to raise from the number?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heartless_CaXaR 24.07.20

LukoSpam33 On the growth of residents affected by the mining town of food. To the left of the name of the city is written the number of residents and how many moves to a new. The build/buy settlers for a new city always takes a single resident.

m
mantisserv 24.07.20

Farm system, viaducts, sewers, a suburb in the new time, there are some cards which improve citizens if for example there are wall well and a bunch of other buildings

D
DrAgon_steel 24.07.20

Until you open the technology of construction of viaduct and residential areas all, only by great people or wonders of the world.

G
Giermo 24.07.20

DrAgon_steel
You can increase, but the NPCs the same increase. File Buildings.xml take for example the monument
Row BuildingType=BUILDING_MONUMENT Name=LOC_BUILDING_MONUMENT_NAME PrereqDistrict=DISTRICT_CITY_CENTER PurchaseYield=YIELD_GOLD Cost=60 AdvisorType=ADVISOR_CULTURE
Housing=5(this is the number of housing put at least 50) in the result should be
Row BuildingType=BUILDING_MONUMENT Name=LOC_BUILDING_MONUMENT_NAME PrereqDistrict=DISTRICT_CITY_CENTER PurchaseYield=YIELD_GOLD Cost=60 Housing=5 AdvisorType=ADVISOR_CULTURE AdvisorType=ADVISOR_CULTURE/
And get to the housing 5, but Yes, don't forget before starting the game to clear the cache, the cache xxx\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Cache there are 2 files delete them. Contentment Entertainment=X instead of X from 1 to 99 and will be a great happiness.
Tags in the message are not indicated, added after cost-gap-option. Good luck.

D
DrAgon_steel 24.07.20

Yes, but the meaning... and so I was not suffering from a lack of population, and the coaches already have... it's all garbage. The game itself - raw, cut and cut.

j
jsilverst 24.07.20

Giermo
And what was edited? Entertainment=X to edit one or something?

G
Giermo 24.07.20

jsilverst
Notepad++
You can register as follows: .....Cost=60 Housing=5 Entertainment=10... In the end +5 to the housing and +10 to contentment.

j
jsilverst 24.07.20

Giermo
This is my line and there is nothing or it is necessary to build the monument:
BuildingType=BUILDING_MONUMENT Name=LOC_BUILDING_MONUMENT_NAME PrereqDistrict=DISTRICT_CITY_CENTER PurchaseYield=YIELD_GOLD Cost=60 Housing=5 Entertainment=10 AdvisorType=ADVISOR_CULTURE/>

j
jsilverst 24.07.20

Giermo
Yes to work, we must construct a monument. And what do you want to remove from Cache 2 file, because
they immediately regenerate when the game is loading?

G
Giermo 24.07.20

jsilverst
These are temporary files of the game, there is written the previous data. To work normally they need to be deleted before starting the game.

j
jsilverst 24.07.20

Giermo
Clear. Thank you! I wish to know how to remove the darkening, and then play as it is not comfortable?

L
LukoSpam33 24.07.20

Thanks guys !