3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Kondratovich 06.09.19 08:26 pm

Advise a multiplayer game that you can play forever

Advise multiplayer game you can play forever! In which all depends on you (and not from teammates-cancers) and, of course, with good graphics!
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 06.09.19

Life

A
Aleksey Chichigin 06.09.19

digger online, minecraft, DotA 2, warface is not the game that you need.

Z
Zlatoust17 06.09.19

Andrew Kondratovich
Hearthstone.

N
N3r3vator666 06.09.19

The author, podsiad on the Line (Lineage 2) - in this game you certainly will long remain.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 06.09.19

There are no such games. However, if you're an idiot, you clearly appreciate CS, WOT and the like.

B
BarackKamacho 06.09.19

eve we can

D
Delphis 06.09.19

So-so idea. I would even dare wish the game he had to play forever.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

World of Warcraft, CS, DotA )
And some have already tried to set a world record by checking on personal experience, how long can play forever ) the Result is sad...

s
sem0001230 06.09.19

Eve online is not a cake . Elite: Dangerous now, not bad for a space simulator online . The game has 400 billion star systems in General, our entire galaxy . Many ways of earning . The space battles . Well, so you can play DotA 2 or cs:GO .

I
Im_love_games 06.09.19

Infestation: Survivor Stories

B
Boland 06.09.19

Eve. Pers swinging even without you, and in pvp, for the most part, everything is decided by brains, hands, a little luck, in short the skills of the player, not Persian. Although as it is now in eve I don't know, gone for more than a year ago, she began SSR beard to let nifiga not listening to community. IMHO

L
Lisstoman 06.09.19

Dota 2-play all you want.

T
Ty4_ko 06.09.19

CS GO , until you get to Global Elite, you will understand that it took 5 thousand hours)

f
frostsong 06.09.19

hearthstone. fun, interesting and unobtrusive)

T
Toxa95 06.09.19

EVE Online or Elite: Dangerous.
Well, in multiplayer Battlefield 4 sooooo long to play. Then someone like that.
Nepolnostyu meets the requirements of the author except eve. Battle sooner or later will lose their server, Elitka sooner or later will cease to bring money to maintain the servers and it will be transferred in single mode (hope so), but eve will live forever. It's the only thing that is stable source of income to the SSR.

G
Gladiator932 06.09.19

SAMP)

0Shady0 06.09.19

cs 1.6, GTA SAMP