3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
halfbw 22.10.19 11:00 am

What button to press in Resident Evil 4 ultimate hd edition in the cut-scenes? stupid red square blinks and all (Resident Evil 4)

What button to press in Resident Evil 4 ultimate hd edition in the cut-scenes? stupid red square blinks and all
71 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ya Betmen 22.10.19

Identity thing. Interesting to know, and the stupid game wants to throw that you may need to do....

N
Naemnik 22.10.19

old RE button : pulls out a knife + pulls a gun
(I played , I do not remember that there che was different with cutscenes) run + to use(I enter was)
And button may not appear due to the fact that the mode is 60 fps .

h
halfbw 22.10.19

Understood shorter.
There are 3 options clicking:
1. Drawn if the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button respectively and click them (this is easy).
2. Flashing a box press E (in the scenes where Leon hanging by one hand to press well SOOOOO quickly).
3. Flashes two squares, press SHIFT+E or SPACE+E (but it's easier just not to speculate, and to press all three keys SHIFT+SPACE+E).
Well, something like that.

r
ricco ricco 22.10.19

Perenaznachenie claws not proboval? Seem DOPOMOGA.

m
mobakas 22.10.19

halfbw
as much as I hollowed the E button it still down't understand what to do or how it should click in order, he climbed up

h
halfbw 22.10.19

mobakas
I say VERY QUICKLY to press. So much so that thumb is sick.

R
ReVeN 512 22.10.19

X-C or Right and Left mouse button

S
Sanya231 22.10.19

In the scene with trolley when Leon is hanging on by one hand and can not catch up illuminates key Clime could not make it to press.In the end, the required key (X) enjoy the game!

D
Dima Strizhak 22.10.19

Ska scene with trolley is just kick it 20 times already trying can't find the button, what the fuck is wrong tell me who knows, and then the game is already in nature to want to throw ebey mother.

D
Dima Strizhak 22.10.19

In any case, this is E, that just does not do it nichrome does not work. In combination with any other key to peck, write who knows. Or maybe it is just a glitch of this version of the game and not worth the bother. I would like to know someone has passed this point on the clave?

D
Dima Strizhak 22.10.19

HD re-release of no Clime is not illuminated and blinking stupidly the red square in the scene with running from the stone a quick tap on the E roll, with trolley dick, shame is a big part of the game passed! A smart guy who writes well SOOOOO quickly, I'd like to see how he did it. People who know how to play, probably do know how to press quickly. It's just like a Stakeout.

D
Dima Strizhak 22.10.19

Yes FSUs 30-60 fps all up asshole!!!

D
Dima Strizhak 22.10.19

halfbw
NOT ROLL!!!

D
Dima Strizhak 22.10.19

Kick-ass is just mad you can go, it turns out this is a bug game, press X, and one hundred pounds of get, checked!

M
Miha Serebryanskiy 22.10.19

OOOO РеспектСаня231
Your X helped, I did not expect))

K
Kirill Potoskuev 22.10.19

how to turn items in the inventory?

S
SoerKosolapiy 22.10.19

Cyril Potashev
choose a subject-backspace-twist on page down

S
SoerKosolapiy 22.10.19

in General, the scene with the trolley it is a hell...pass the stupid cut scene with qte obscure - die - again, and again go all the way.

A
Al Shin 22.10.19

Guys!Quickly press the X button+E sync!Pass 100%.

Y
Yaroslav Starodubcev 22.10.19

guys what to do help when I turn on another location I have loaded the game 4 minutes and then Touko goes to another location really is annoying so long to boot