3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Novobranec 24.07.20 12:26 am

Strange glitch. (Diablo 2)

Haven't played D2, and had a little desire to run. Pretty quickly proved himself a most annoying glitch with the aura of the paladin. Twist hammers under concentration, then switch to charge chrome+vigor, and it is not shifting. And the skill icon is changed to vigor, but the aura stays concentrat. Looks like this:

If several times in a row prozhat vigor, it still turns on. Sometimes Vice versa, switching from vigora to concentrate, icon changes, and the vigor aura remains Subjective... every 5-6 times when everything is working correctly, 1 time this stuff happens. What to do no idea, earlier with such never faced. The last time I played a bit in early summer and everything was in order. Maybe it has something to do with the transition from win 8 to win 10. Waiting for any more advice. Play comfortably with this garbage will not work(.
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Novobranec
eto moi drug nazivaetsa skillbug. eta tama's poda4i nekto Labean_ na forume uge nedelu grimit ;)
dostato4no najat wsg ili ewe raz vigor i ti iz viudew baga

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

vot pri bivaet 4to takoi figne u sorki http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/klon_diablo-920695/#comment-15662534

N
Novobranec 24.07.20

Looks very nice. But I still do not understand, why suddenly this started to happen. I hammer as played N years ago, in the same way now play. Before everything was OK, now the problem. What has changed? And how to make it like before, right? I noticed that when I press it 1-2 times then everything falls right, but it's not convenient. I want to just have everything right, with one click.

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Novobranec wrote:
earlier everything was fine, now the problem. What has changed?
hz v kakoi versii igral ti ni4e ne mogu skazat
Novobranec wrote:
I want to just have everything right, with one click.
ne najomai skilli odnovremenno delai eto poo4eredno

i
ixdon 24.07.20

Novobranec
How are you switch? For swap or just press F2+F3 and it switches?

N
Novobranec 24.07.20

f1+f4 f2+f3. Yes, and I'm on CL play, we have without the swap. Well, now thought, can I have that with Claudia, f close, switched to e+r and d+f. Became less likely to go out, but still happens. I'm at a loss, like always about the same played, and never had problems before. Memory, too, like everything is still okay. Weird.

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Novobranec
mojew skazat ti na kakom binde kakoi skill? ti uveren odnovremenno najimaew vigor i conc (mb klaviatura walit prosto u menya takoe bilo) v i eto vse delo poprobui e+r hamm conc a c+v vigor charj

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

PAK-PYK, atcovskie bindi paliw? ;-)
v - neydobno, imho. y men9 na vigor x
[edit] ax da y teb9 je raq ryk ;-P

F
FludoTron 24.07.20

Obsessed
supermen put charge+vigor on Q and E, respectively )

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Obsessed
net ofc ne palu ;) skazal ego po analogii

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

FlyDoTrona, and teleport on F12. the main (and only) bind ;D

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

FlyDoTrona
sverhludi bindi stavyat na numi D

F
FludoTron 24.07.20

Obsessed
when there is a teleport - charge is no longer needed ; )

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

FlyDoTrona wrote:
charge is no longer needed
a kak togda na randomit pvp D: ?

F
FludoTron 24.07.20

PAK-PYK
I pvp on baghouse with their designcome and canlocate little interest in. For pvp there are better games in which it was provided by the developers. But this is my IMHO of course.

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

FlyDoTrona
naprimer? v d2 kak raz iz za ego bagov samoe wikarnoe pvp polu4ilos nu eto moe IMHO

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

For pvp there are better games
FlyDoTrona, Worms Armageddon, Dyna (Bomber), agar/io? ;-)
you're right in the heart of the local pitchers spit ;D

r
redoolf 24.07.20

FlyDoTrona wrote:
For pvp there are better games in which it was provided by the developers
Chess?

F
FludoTron 24.07.20

Obsessed
Worms Armageddon still was playing. But there are fierce nerds, they can with a single rope without ammunition to roll out on time :D
redoolf
Snap.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

their fierce nerds
FlyDoTrona, well this is where you such found in the 2016 year? %-)