3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Novobranec 24.07.20 12:26 am

Strange glitch. (Diablo 2)

Haven't played D2, and had a little desire to run. Pretty quickly proved himself a most annoying glitch with the aura of the paladin. Twist hammers under concentration, then switch to charge chrome+vigor, and it is not shifting. And the skill icon is changed to vigor, but the aura stays concentrat. Looks like this:

If several times in a row prozhat vigor, it still turns on. Sometimes Vice versa, switching from vigora to concentrate, icon changes, and the vigor aura remains Subjective... every 5-6 times when everything is working correctly, 1 time this stuff happens. What to do no idea, earlier with such never faced. The last time I played a bit in early summer and everything was in order. Maybe it has something to do with the transition from win 8 to win 10. Waiting for any more advice. Play comfortably with this garbage will not work(.
22 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 24.07.20

Obsessed
So the fact of the matter is that they have not gone anywhere and has honed his skills over the years) a Couple of months ago went for a ride to LAN a bit, and then decided on the Internet to go, so there is a real Maestro-climbers were, in one move, half the enemy teams are destroyed : )
Spoileron, I'll get ban for offtopic and propaganda.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

FlyDoTrona, yeah! at least me, because of you PG lost! ;D *went to Worms*