3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Cullen 24.07.20 12:26 am

Garbage Barges (Mafia 3)

Where??? Where are they? Already sick of the drive there-here to no avail! Without this the task further on the subject, nothing moves. Angry.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaserDeath 24.07.20

Those barges are in Berkeley? they are in the North of the island. Only quest is possible without them.

A
Artem Cullen 24.07.20

well, I'll try. I have now just slag balshine sad: to steal some trucks,the weapons,the moonshine and all. And well, killing someone for Vito.

D
DrAgon_steel 24.07.20

The barge actually on the water are arranged in 3 areas (small rafts with 3-4 striped green barrels on them... barges, yeah, yeah), but I undermine them and failed, apparently due to the fact that was already done maximum damage to the business so that you can in this case safely score and move on in the story.

T
Tdante 24.07.20

Yes, there are the rafts floating near the barns, which mark indicates, they are barrels. Just in the barrel to shoot. I have been drowning with 2 bullets from a pistol.

A
Anatoliy DCP 24.07.20

Tdante
This is how and where ? can you explain ?

T
Tdante 24.07.20

Anatoly cerebral palsy
Markers show the warehouses on the shore. After all there will fill - out on the beach and look at the water. Near these warehouses on the water will float a small raft (the size of a pallet). They are barrels. It is for these barrels to shoot.