3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ABISMAL888 24.07.20 12:26 am

Will there be pirates? (Titanfall 2)

To be or not? And in General, what's her defense?
The first was kind of just like a cartoon, and already the second is single.
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 24.07.20

she requires Internet,for the single too

S
S0V1REN 24.07.20

ABISMAL888
Denuvo is like, so not soon

U
Umbasus 24.07.20

it would be better to Kalda denovo stood XD

S
SHIFT 11 24.07.20

It does not require Internet for single. A single company hood. To appeal to many.

A
ABISMAL888 24.07.20

b4jw wrote:
A single company of Gud
Here here, I straight hooked, watched video on YouTube, liked it straight

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

ABISMAL888
There are so short. The hackers were looking for rounds in denovo and some games appeared. The other side is that the creators of denovo when the tablets even more tighten the screws and improved protection. So in the end is now twisted to such an extent that around can not probably and hackers are silent. So don't hope for the pirates.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Protocol10
Any nut-like twists and twist-offs. Just more twisted to have more effort to apply. A cartoon, no one can crack it will not. Although...

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

murtela
What does the cartoon if the second titanrose is the basic rate for the single and all I want is single in this part?

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Protocol10
I thought there multi rules. )

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

murtela
No there is all the juice in a fairly brisk and full-bodied single, and the cartoon was better than the second part.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

I don't know. I passed the first part from the fact that it was announced that network shooter, multiplayer game. ( in the wiki I read).
And I only play singles. ))

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

murtela
Well, Yes. From the first it was there onli cartoon. In the second part have already decided to do the single to be more serious competition code. Well, judging by the reviews, the single was excellent and sincere. I myself have not played, but it would be good to wait for the pirates or when the price to one thousand drops.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
but it would be nice to wait for pirates
I agree. Well, if hacked will try.

E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 24.07.20

Yeah the single also became interested. ... the cartoon is not interested at all.

F
FoCus-Real 24.07.20

ABISMAL888
Why pirates ? ACCA Tarantola 2 are 20 p, origin ACCA ) Although I personally bought the game for money.

A
ABISMAL888 24.07.20

FoCus-Real wrote:
ACCA Tarantola 2 are 20 R
Well, where is, tell me and I'll buy that for 20

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

ABISMAL888
Bear in mind that ACCA is stolen and most likely the game will be in English, and even can ban the account.

A
ABISMAL888 24.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Bear in mind that it's stolen ACCA
Dy what to consider that, I'm still in their eyes have not even seen. And about the ban, because I mesh that is not needed, I only need the single.

R
RiseSoma 24.07.20

ABISMAL888
In contact full !!!