3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B2cfg 24.07.20 12:27 am

Can't connect to the server!! Help!!! (Diablo 2)

Generally, this problem can't connect to the server as PG..

Tell me what to download... I'm all pumped.. can't understand why you do not receive the server.. thanks in Advance!!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
r
riga35 24.07.20

what are you pumped?

B
B2cfg 24.07.20

riga35

Patch for the classic version of Diablo II

Official patch Diablo II 1.13 d, which can be downloaded at this link.

Patch for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (How to differentiate between the classic version from Lord of Destruction)

Official patch Diablo II Lord of Destruction 1.13 d, which can be downloaded at this link.

If the official patch for some reason not assigned, the updated version takes a little longer. Especially for the spoiled versions of the game (including if you have problems with fonts after Russian version) (and if you want to get the English language game) you first need to install this and this files, pointing them to the game folder. Then, in any case, it is necessary to unpack this archive into game folder, answering Yes to the question about replacing all files.

Also supported the game with an alternative patch that contains fixes for some bugs of the original client, as well as other improvements. Need to replace game files to the files from the archive, and then, if necessary, will occur automatically update when you connect to the server.

Specify the server for the game

When the game desired version is obtained, it is necessary to tell it where the server is.
This can be done in different ways, the easiest to install the key from the Registry: www.playground.ru/download/server/war3/gate.reg (the file should download and start to agree with the addition of information)

r
riga35 24.07.20

batlle.net unable to properly identify Your application version

where rocked?
try download again or download the patch

B
B2cfg 24.07.20

riga35
I gave the person who was streaming the game on ng I do not remember where swung well with torrents sure. Yes, patches have already been rocked.

r
riga35 24.07.20

B2cfg
well then I XS
he writes you are unable to properly identify Your application version

r
riga35 24.07.20

B2cfg
threw in a personal

B
B2cfg 24.07.20

riga35
OOO Like all done.. Now, to stir up or Maphack or С3РО but better С3РО!!! It is possible juzat on Ng!? Tell me

R
Resu 24.07.20

B2cfg
c3po and other norms of mapaki don't work here, you have to walk to the top of the head, hand to explore the map and dig through the tons of debris dropping from the monsters

i
irknet 24.07.20

Any cheats/hacks for the game on the server is prohibited. Allowed only the use of d2m (allows you to run more than one window).

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Resu
mog bi i dat 4eloveku paru skreenov s 4itami je eto tvoya fiwka ;D

R
Resu 24.07.20

PAK-PYK
banish me for screenshots your cheats, and you're a despicable provocateur

Q
QLinkee 24.07.20

Resu wrote:
PAK-PYK
banish me for screenshots your cheats
PAK-PYK — firk, the case is solved.

R
Resu 24.07.20

QLinkee
what's FIRC if they talked about his magic tricks in the throne?

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Your application version
riga35, the version of Your application. ;-)

Resu work, but prohibited.
FERC not with it, he is a regular player. but very responsive and always ready to listen to anyone.

PAK-PYK, krasaucheg! ;D

Q
QLinkee 24.07.20

Resu wrote:
what's FIRC if they talked about his magic tricks in the throne?
Usually people who post screens with triangles after the deletion, still ban.

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Resu wrote:
your cheats
nu vo-pervih ne moih!
vo-vtorih ne 4itov a bagov customer service!
esli ti vernew skrini vse uvidyat!
Obsessed
a ti zametil 4to eto Labean arabskiu nik? 4itaetsa s prava na levo!

R
Resu 24.07.20

PAK-PYK
well let your Chity will be bugs you're an expert you know better, you're in the topic almost explained how to do it

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

PAK-PYK, ti za Baal peisatj translitom :D

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Resu
nu ya ne obyasnyl a govori 4to eto ne 4it bag a esli ti zabil! takoi top sekret vidavat ofc ya ne budu! na neskolko 4elovek pg ego tolko umeut delat! v tom 4isle 1 pvp moder ;D if on igraet ewe tut sobstvenno, on i pokazal mne!
Obsessed
4e pravda ;C prasti izvini ;'C

R
Resu 24.07.20

PAK-PYK
Yes you into Ghawar