3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spanx 24.07.20 12:28 am

Help Board (thrown on the ACC SteamPlay)

Bought a key site play steam, has renewed its email and password changed, and after 10 min received a notice that my mail is no longer active and the ACC went back to the seller (thrown), on the website they have written that even if the ACC will take back that offline you can play the game. but it does not start. A window opens Social Club and ask to enter data uchetki, which they had stolen. Old methods such as to change the time or disable the Internet does not work, still opens a window. Who faced with such advise what to do
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.07.20

spanx
The avaricious pays twice))

J
JUnnAmmED 24.07.20

spanx
Bought a key site play steam, has renewed its email and password changed
Wait,you bought a key or account?

m
merry_Den 24.07.20

The seller stolen, cheated the buyer of stolen. Norms.!

s
spanx 24.07.20

JUnnAmmED
Account . To activate the game

In addition to the moral lectures good advice anyone will give you is to avoid or to return like that? Or not?

s
szhech konsolotu 24.07.20

spanx wrote:
good advice anyone will give you is to avoid or to return like that?
No-you cannot circumvent and return also-buy next ACC or licensed games.

s
spanx 24.07.20

Thank you

J
JUnnAmmED 24.07.20

spanx
Then,as already said, to me,nothing to do.Next time buy either proven stores keys,not accounts or in licensed stores.

M
Maklline66 24.07.20

I would rather talked about the stupidity of the author, not of avarice.
For a start, if you're ready to play, that in itself is a nonsense - buy an account, then go to torrents and download free game no online. For online travel, you can ONLY play if you buy the license. All of these accounts is not enough that can press, and Rockstar aware and can tell something was wrong, and then to block the account.

Secondly - never, EVER buy ANYTHING from any sites like timba, stampley, Stingray and so on. There are official retailers - steam \ origin \ PS-stor\ stores with disks(the license, wise guy). There is also a program of the same type G2A keys, which also have a chance to get to the scammer, so that only the official sites.

Well, once you have crazy enough just to complain about peace, I'll give you the same advice, which theoretically will give you back your money with school Lunches:
Go to the website, where your mind used cunning seller, and go complain to the admin. And not just complain and put the whole thing notarized screenshots of correspondence and checks from that payment service with whom you made the payment. If you face divorce on the headstock - the admin can kick the thief pissing rags, and, well, maybe will return your money. However, if you were so smart to read the terms of use of the account(because you bought offline activation, as I understand it), then I can only Pat you on your smart head and say, Suffer ^_^

m
merry_Den 24.07.20

Maklline66 wrote:
Secondly - never, EVER buy ANYTHING from any sites like timba, stampley, Stingray and so on. There are official retailers - steam \ origin \ PS-stor\ stores with disks(the license, wise guy). There is also a program of the same type G2A keys, which also have a chance to get to the scammer, so that only the official sites.
In Stina bought the keys that Stimpy, all rules. no problems at all.

f
fox345 24.07.20

spanx
the so-called full accounts is a complete divorce. Sam faced. games such as GTA \divizhen\ Dyablo. while it is not possible to fully break in. and offline activation, they do not have any relationship. it's not the same thing. if you are only interested in the story component of the game. can throw in a personal link to a verified working Repack. without reference to the social club.

L
Levokos 24.07.20

All accounts (85%) who sell network - Brutus > then stolen from previous owners > so stolen > means the period of return of the account the actual owner of the proportionally equal atlike account and the response time TP Steam/Origin/Uplay/RS > so a store here at anything (I'm 90% sure that the store not returns of sold accounts yourself).

merry_Den
It is about the sort of shop which decimated by popular online stores (same domain, just different area).
In the spoiler link (not advertising).
Спойлерhttp://steamplay.ru/
It is better to buy more expensive, but to have it always.

M
MARKUS RODOVSKI 24.07.20

merry_Den
one already in jail after we half day beat sat down for a long time and put these creatures

A
Affekt77 24.07.20

Neh to buy stolen accounts, buy the license and everything is OK.
Maklline66 wrote:
Secondly - never, EVER buy ANYTHING from any sites like timba
Nonsense. On timbe games bought more than a mower bucks and there discount 11% available, bought the game about 3 years, no problems, so if he did not buy, do not enter people astray. About the other stores can not say anything.

m
merry_Den 24.07.20

MARKUS RODOVSKI
MARKUS RODOVSKI wrote:
one already in jail after we half day beat sat down for a long time and put these creatures
In my opinion, too cruel for the ACC-you. You can just fine )))

M
MARKUS RODOVSKI 24.07.20

merry_Den
Haag will not help