3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goldfroy 24.07.20 12:28 am

Does not run GOTY version (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I bought a couple ago the Witcher 3 on sale at GOG galaxy, and it won't start. When you double-click opens the client Gogh page of the game in the library and nothing happens. I must say: system requirements suitable driver and direks fine, compatibility, tried to change the antivirus and Windows defender is also turned off - nothing helped. Wrote in support, but they are too long. Like already seen here a similar problem but not found answer anywhere.
R. S. pirates played the Witcher and it worked without problems, GOTY is version 1.31, and I have Win7(maybe useful?)
36 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Kerasyae 24.07.20

It was the same , now fixed , just check the integrity of the cache .

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

Eugene Cerasee
You mean : right click your mouse and start to check/fix it? Tried it, didn't have a clue.

E

Goldfroy
Don't know bro , about an hour ago I decided to play does not run , checked and all is good . P\S Steam version

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

Eugene Cerasee
I have a client GOG galaxy, is a store that belongs to CD project red. But exactly put to check file integrity.

E

Goldfroy
Wanted to play and then the bug just can't speak to the characters , the Witcher be the Witcher

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

Eugene Cerasee
I just lost because of such problems for the pirates in the beginning threw one dll in the game, and nigrify 200 hours without a single major bug and departure. And then license, and even the final version (!), and it turns on doesn't want.

D
Danil Zotov 24.07.20

Goldfroy
well, you already thanked the developers with your purchase, return to pirates GOTY

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

Daniel Zotov
This is an extreme case. Yes, thanks, but I still want to clean up their thanks.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

Goldfroy
You when you press the start button again becomes green?

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

[Denis]
Yes, after a couple of seconds.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

Goldfroy
It is not GOTY.I have after the basics was the same.Try to put visual c++ 2013.If does not help,delete the game,delete the folder got.com and put it again

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

[Denis]
Hmm, the visual seems staged, but I'm not sure. Will check, I hope reinstall will not have too much time on this need. And thank you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

Goldfroy
Visual put,but not the same.
If the game with ROMs to download,it is hard to be much quicker.If you put the game on the adjacent section,in the case of demolition Windows game can not touch at all.Only Gog put the game through it and find all

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

[Denis]
Visual not changed the situation, and I did not understand a bit of thought about the got.com I have the Witcher lies in the selected folder and, separately, GOG galaxy ( D:\games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY | D:\games\GOG Galaxy ). And reinstalling the game too gave nothing.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

Goldfroy
This GoG Galaxy delete folder after you uninstall the game and install the game again.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

Goldfroy
In the search type regedit.It is the registry.It should find the folder gog.com and delete it.To remove the game and put again
If these steps do not help,then you can reinstall Windows.It must be SP1.To put Visual C++ 2013 and put the game.In this case, it should work

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

[Denis]
And how to install the game without GOG galaxy client? And yet, re-installed the client and the game itself, and when you check/fix got this error. But that was once, after all as usual.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

Goldfroy
And how to install the game without GOG galaxy client?
Go to your game folder,then bin.There should be a file run the game exe.Try to run.
If it doesn't start,see if you here are Visual C++:

If Yes,then remove it.Remove Galaxy client,look in the Internet new version and put it again.Should work.
During the installation of the Galaxy I remember what he puts Visual C++.Found them,removed,reset Galaxy,and the game has started.I also had problems running the game

G
Goldfroy 24.07.20

[Denis]
Heh, if I'm not mistaken the file that is the problem here. C:\Windows\system32\VCOMP110.DLL I have a 64-bit system, and this file seems to 32. and then wonder if klatsnut file location the icon for the Witcher on the desktop, it will give the direction straight to the client Gogh, not the startup file of the Witcher, is that the way it should be?

m
maksim sivkov 24.07.20

RuntimePack 15.12.20 Full this find install and do not worry