3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hadzime123 24.07.20 12:29 am

Whether it was necessary to clean up the Alliance? (Fallout 4)

Each Paladin Dance Knight Reese gave a quest to clean up the gorge Kitteredge
Along the way met some Rusty devils (in VATS they are red), I thought that secretly I pass by, killed them, the robot security guard drove me to the highway, killed it from the launcher, shoot the turret, ran out the farmers, for some reason, heroically died on me, went inside of the robot perimeter were treated to lemonade. The underlying feeling that you did something wrong. I'm afraid it was quest characters.
I the fifth decade, a complete noob in fallout you play a week. The previous version did not pass. On the quest of Scripture Heylin engaged in combat with the robots, barely escaped from a robot named Ada (was overloaded and had to drop some things) And the robot is constantly repaired. Doing something wrong, that is not clear.
18 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 24.07.20

How cute )) Just imagine this picture )

Nothing terrible has happened. Rusty and to the road,but with Ada it is better to talk )

D
Direm 24.07.20

Hadzime123
Hell must be a companion after her rescue from the yellow piece of iron on a small highway(DLC Automatron) .Rusty devils these are the raiders and the robots with the armor of them.Where does the Alliance do not know,maybe the bullet grazed one of the residents...

O
OzTheGreate_ 24.07.20

Nothing much, just the fallout.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Hadzime123
I understand the Alliance you brought...I don't know about others, but I try to avoid it from time to time a line of quests will not break.....and as for Ada of course need to talk say it is so good robot and your future partner and she reveals an interesting story ( quests ) ...good luck in the wasteland !

p
potomak57 24.07.20

ZlobnyDed
Remains loaded since the beginning of the quest!
Almost started with the rocket launcher/ grenade launcher.
Had to load a save game before beginning. And this Hell You can get bored, everything that talking without tiring = machine!

H
Hadzime123 24.07.20

Thanks, I'll load the early save. Ada is not needed, play without companions with a sniper. The Alliance ran out due to the fact that I lupanul on the turret. By mistakenly decided that Rusty devils turrets at the same time. Thanks for the tips.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Hadzime123 wrote:
Ada is not needed, play without companions with a sniper.
I'm afraid, without Ada, it would be impossible to pass the storyline quest additions Automatron. And indeed in the system of partners has a lot of nice buns. First, almost everyone has a personal quest that diversifies the game. Secondly, you can reset them loot, which is especially important in the early stages of the game, especially if you play without mods. Third - at the maximum level of relations with a partner get a very good perk. Which remains even if you send your companion to rest in the settlement. There is still romance. which allow you to get a temporary perk of a lover's Embrace, increasing for some time the amount of exp received GG for different actions. And not necessarily always run with a partner. To bun and send in a settlement, for example, for protection. Or Toshka Spud:-)
The Alliance also is a side quest. Accordingly, if there all interrupt before it is executed, it will become unavailable.

G
Gur1 24.07.20

Золотко555
Do not pull with the Alliance. If the campaign mode quests go, there will be no more.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Gur1
I don't pull.... I simply go specially go through and not the case....because the first time when I played as passed the passed the test we went there and didn't even vnimaniya chesney dance ran ...hurried...as a result when again came to the dens were not quest and could not pass had to rollback to do...and most interesting is that the Institute has not yet destroyed and before the guys realized the had to go

r
ripvango 24.07.20

Золотко555
Honest Dan, perhaps? ) Because the Dens\Dans we only have one campaign... )
Золотко555 did not pay vnimaniya chesney dance ran ...hurried...as a result when again came to the dens were not:

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

ripvango
I made a mistake ..you understood about whom I told what the tongue is to bite??!!

H
Hadzime123 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Well, now I guess I do not remember where exactly with Ada had an argument and unwind on the saves so I won't, because the plot thread from the brotherhood of Steel back sporadically, alternating with the main storyline, as the character development. Now, as the old joke to Tallinn sooo far away.
If I feel it, I'll try the console solution to the quest with Ada.

r
ripvango 24.07.20

Золотко555
Yes, I understand, and the author of the post could easily get confused. ) Didn't want anyone to bite. ) no offense.)

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Hadzime123
well, nothing the first time will lose ,and the second has you play as a veteran )

p
potomak57 24.07.20

N E T !!!

G
Gur1 24.07.20

Hadzime123
With Ada not quests, and a separate game with its own story and new features. And why there is a console to go? Of all the companions you can bring up the fact that they're in HS you begin to shoot, but after a couple of game days that they held. The idea is she now has to be in the place of the battle and wait for the arrival of Messrs.

H
Hadzime123 24.07.20

Gur1
Okay, but no. If quests from Ada and ponadabyatsya, only the quests and not a partner. I'm more of an introvert in life, despite the fact that in real life you have to work with people. So in the game to play alone for me is compensation for real..

G
Gur1 24.07.20

Hadzime123
And here not? I just said that Ada as any partner and easily appeased console to climb unnecessary. And to drag her with him do not have.