3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trixxter 24.07.20 12:30 am

Should I buy the second world war and why? (World of Warcraft)

Good day,I would like to know how many for the first time since world war II in a month in rubles and is it worth it to buy? would like to hear your opinion on the pros and cons of this game that like it or not.
Thanks in advance ^^
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
R 25 24.07.20

Trixxter
Per month for the RU region subscription will cost 549 rubles per month. To have a FULL game to 110го level, not the starting, it is necessary to buy the latest add-on Legion, which will cost about 2 thousand rubles, depending on where you will take in the official store Blizzard, or in the gaming shops where it can be cheaper.
All games from Blizzard kachestvennye, this cost is worth paying completely. Another question - namely if you'll like this game. I, for one, have not mastered even a month of games, because for me the game is too boring, easy and simply casual. The same opinion most veterans of this game. The last 10 days of the subscription didn't even get into the game. If you just want to join the community of WoW players, and find out what the real Warcraft. I would not advise doing it on ofitsialke, and try a pirate server Vanilla or TBC. IMHO, such a unique gaming experience now will not find anywhere else. On ofitsialke, unfortunately, nothing reminiscent of an MMO left. Solo sessione. No trusted friends to go I do not advise.

E
Exeline 24.07.20

Trixxter
The essence of WoW - run on the same high-end dungeons and raids until you dress in top gear.
After this the game is nothing to do, IMHO.
Like it or not it's your choice.

B
Bupycop 24.07.20

Trixxter
Should I answer this stupid questions? You stop to visit the official website of the game and learn all there is? There are specified both the price and the bonuses and tips for beginners and the forum, there are friends to play the game you can find, at the invitation of a friend you will provide gold and powerleveling. So is there a trial version to 20th level.

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

this game is addictive.
ride on the starting version, like buy.

T
Trixxter 24.07.20

Bupycop
I started this thread to find out whether officaly the money spent, because we were playing pirates and I liked it,but a little online and bugs made me think of about the game.

C
ChekGuevara 24.07.20

Trixxter
overall - the game fire. Yes, the prices are a little horse when updates are released, big. But there was an opportunity to pay the game currency of the game.
He Off played to the Legion in Draenor. Was delighted. Everything works. A lot of the action.
But minus a lot of time leaves. If they have, then definitely try it.

L
LongVampire 24.07.20

Trixxter
Offe around online not too much, now all sit in the strongholds, garrisons, people are running around ocheeeen little..

F
Filias_Fogg 24.07.20

Don't want don't buy it. Everyone has their own preferences. Now, for the first time she was actually free. A token is worth 80-90k which themselves are collected for the month even without a gold farm.