3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iPSHiK 24.07.20 12:32 am

Who knows what it is? Easter eggs was that new? (Battlefield 1)

Yesterday for the first time met on the map of Sinai desert strange white markers. When reached, saw a severed head impaled on a spike. Stood he lowered his, slashed with a knife and the head was missing, but there are still two markers. On the spot see another couple of goals well and repeated the action. That's all actually. What was never understood) Today on the map Suez again saw the markers. The screenshots attached.

PS: have noticed that that head was so located to be visible from other buildings in the window. Saying someone is at home)

Spoiler

12 Comments
Sort by:
p
prick1e 24.07.20

Teach materiel, this gadget sniper

i
iPSHiK 24.07.20

well nichrome yourself gadgets)

A
Anykey_Skywalker 24.07.20

You made my day!)

B
BoBaIIyTuH 24.07.20

iPSHiK
Inside the game you can even watch a video on how to play as a sniper and there all his chips show

G
GG4 24.07.20

iPSHiK
You are not sick to play on low graphics settings?

i
iPSHiK 24.07.20

For more than a month playing the first battle and only yesterday I saw for the first time such a thing) Play for all but scout (well, not mine it is sitting on a mountain all round), but damn, the rest is also not yuzayut because...
GG4
Don't even know what to say) Well, in fact not sick) 50-60 fps on low settings is fairly playable... How will the extra 30K I will buy a fresh video card and will enjoy ultra settings, and yet there is none. The benefit of the graphics settings do not affect your skill)

G
GG4 24.07.20

iPSHiK
I'm not talking about the framerate, and the scribble on the screen. Saw your screens and was horrified.

s
smallhell 24.07.20

Te gadget sniper.
I like Sunny weather once played, poke these goals, went a little forward, turned and almost fuck up! They have the same flare as the sniper with optics when I see 3 things very uncomfortable.
Kind of like when the enemy shoots down this head they give you some points and mark the enemy on the map. Give the points, and the enemy is marked or there is no chance to test didn't happen.
And, damn it, not a sniper, and scout. I recon primary weapon not a sniper rifle, and bayonet.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 24.07.20

Ahaha,well, a clown.The whole investigation conducted...

C
CCCPDriver 24.07.20

hahaha,very funny)

C
CCCPDriver 24.07.20

GG4
well, not all the same top-end computers)

N
NITROOOOO 24.07.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
all right the whole topic