3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skopus 24.07.20 12:32 am

Is it possible to calculate the synth in the settlement ? (Fallout 4)

Can kaknau to calculate the synth or not ?
In short attacked the sanctuary synths, Yes POH, strayed, but look one of our too dead from detail Sinta for the belly. Clear the stump mishandled cock.
Shorter decided to revert to a save before the attack, the losses, the bastard is always at the fence of the lookout. And as soon as I move to any Loka and then back, then attack synths and the villain too. Plus there is another synth in the crowd, he just palitsya through dumping on the bed after repulsed the attack.
Well, as those bastards to calculate official? If Rob and there nifiga parts no. If you like Wang, like Yes, that's exactly Sint, e may atvichayu to put a wall in advance, then he was like normal and everything will flip around.
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 24.07.20

Try vodka to get him drunk, my friend in real life one calculated. Kid drinking, but vodka in any immediately obvious that something is wrong.

K
KroRex 24.07.20

Just come up and shot in the head, or you can quietly clean. I think a formal investigation is not provided.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 24.07.20

Skopus
Podvipodvertov
well, to be honest it is an interesting question we need to think about this

T
TheCrosser 24.07.20

Dismember have not tried? Detail does not scatter like normal synths?

I
Ilaya 24.07.20

Continue, kill everyone in the settlement, look at one detail of the synth. Write down/remember you come to skronky, find Sinta, if you have the skill to kill in a dream is generally excellent, and just kill in console.

K
Krechet79 24.07.20

Podvipodvertov
Laugh to tears)) will go to friends to check it out. Maybe too synthetic?!!

V
Valeryn47 24.07.20

Skopus
to join the Institute. Obviously the same!

D
Dmitriy Strekalov 24.07.20

Skopus
lol, we have a fan of Diablo?

S
Skopus 24.07.20

Eli
so I did and so calculated

Dmitry Strekalov schito ?

Plus, now attacked the supplier of the supplier, the second is also a synth was, but the joke is that none of them was marked as a enemy (i.e. both green). Standing just waited, then he ran to the aid of the city and one began firing. Eventually overwhelmed without my help and TADAAM, detail Sinta on the body. And here it is possible to calculate I have no idea. When you are looking at gazebo . . .

G
Givemethedust 24.07.20

Skopus
And here it is possible to calculate I have no idea. When you are looking at gazebo . . .
You must be in the Alliance was not yet. If everything was so simple and anyone could use them to determine the point in the game would not be at all) What they fear if they do not among us?

S
Strchi 24.07.20

I don't see raids on settlements, I have around 10-20 turrets worth it, from a laser to a missile, the adversary will not come close)

v
vzglydizugla 24.07.20

There is an assumption that their calculates Mr assistant when working.

S
Skopus 24.07.20

Alas, godsword nick doesn't react.

b
briith 24.07.20

Skopus
Can a dog be able to?

M
Mexx by step 24.07.20

Podvipodvertov
Ahahaaa! hard water)

G
Greshnik5126 24.07.20

There is a little trick I myself is thus never calculated, but you can check in VATS, if you direct gamma gun in the settlers who have more resistance - and the synth.

g
ganjin 24.07.20

Greshnik5126
Not understand, and that when you hover gamma gun show the resilience of purpose to it? Or what is meant? When perk observation, in VATS resistance shown from just that there is no matter what weapons to bring, if there is resistance to radiation, say, 30, then it will be 30 shotgun induced or gamma-gun.

G
Gur1 24.07.20

ganjin
That meant the sinner almost a YEAR AGO, the fool knows. Maybe then, and was such a feature or a bug. Although the idea of vats have synths radiatie the resistance must be higher.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

ganjin
Gur1
This is what I read in English wiki that by default the settler Cinta resists will be higher than the average settler. But if it is not changing them. Or a mod has changed.

G
Gur1 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Well looked like before the settlers don't know the benefit of showing har-ka opponent, current not long ago pumped.
Now my settlers to look like )

Spoiler