3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 24.07.20 12:33 am

Mother Murphy and whether the consequences of drugs? (Fallout 4)

Guys if you continue to stuff it with drugs for the visions,it will eventually die or what?and if I have 3 times given drugs(she told me about radiation sea),then in the end die or need to the end to give her drugs to die?
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksim_0 24.07.20

When you give her the drug psycho, she will die.

f
forkiller 24.07.20

I gave her Med's and she's already started to choke, so I guess next after med-x her ushataet

D
Dark Kahn 24.07.20

It is not humane.

J
J-Empty-R 24.07.20

After Psycho will go to the other world. I think at this point it's worth it to say more than no drugs

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.07.20

PAZ(as a redneck) ... what this bitch need a chair to do ?
and then I do them... and I have direct furniture factory=)

P
Purgatori 24.07.20

Vladimir Platonov
Special items, not furniture.

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.07.20

agrat747
ahhh... that's it... and she chairs the rivet that is necessary =)

S
Streeting 24.07.20

she said that under the house's answers, with plenty of chairs, came there, written E search and nichrome not happening

S
SenMarie 24.07.20

Come after a long mission today in Sanctuary, and the place of mother Murphy stands alone chair, and she disappeared somewhere... Chan or whatever's the name of that oshogatsu Chinese, it is hard and sad sighs, saying that he does not want to talk to me... So I understand, what killed Murphy, she inadvertently ( and in fact tried so often to stuff her foolishness ( but lately come and happen whether a bug, whether it was necessary that she stood beside his chair, but not sat in it, although she said she need to sit down... but never sat down (
The only and last time she helped, said code deactivatio from the Institute of the hunter and it helped.

S
SenMarie 24.07.20

UPD: Nichrome Murphy not dead, heh... She just went to another random house in the Sanctuary (a half hour looking for her all over the place) when I removed her fucking quest chair... apparently she decided to find a new and therefore left a favorite place close to home with a Studio, but when she returned the chair of the section special items, as she stood in one place, and remained... even can not die, because it is the eternal dialogue was only one Baby, I need to sit down, but she never sits down, and continues to stand... Desperate I have even tried personally hands to kill, but in the end partners and all settlement on the polls I was offended and wanted to kill my General! Freaks! And she is immortal =/

T
Thorgal 24.07.20

I generally scored on its request to bring the drugs. And chair, respectively to do not needed.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 24.07.20

Marina Kapitonova
and rebooting ? if the quest is broken always helps in games gazebos

S
SenMarie 24.07.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky

The problem is that I have no idea where the origin of the bug... if I do, I do for sure have to start the game back... and I will not survive because my village has now recreated so that not to repeat, and the ridiculous far gone, that Sean already met... again =.=

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 24.07.20

Marina Kapitonova
Well then, easier to score

G
GG4 24.07.20

Marina Kapitonova
People on the survival play with only one save game and no problem, you have 100500 saves a lot of problems.

S
SenMarie 24.07.20

GG4

I goof so, if even on the easiest difficulty dying for five minutes, because stealth is not my thing XD

G
GG4 24.07.20

Marina Kapitonova
I'm not talking about complexity. I'm talking about bugs that you catch and even with different downloads of the previous saves are unable to eliminate them.

S
SenMarie 24.07.20

GG4

Chito to do )

J
JUTONISH40K 24.07.20

I completely drugged before her death, she gives the password to disable Cinta hunter, had to take chip to teleport.