3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 24.07.20 12:33 am

The location of the laptops (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Last Update: 02.06.2010 12:06
* Added some pictures with PIX.

Present this topic, for some people not knowing where they are.
So, closer to the subject.
Laptops in the single-player campaign, you only need to fun cheats that mocks the enemy, for passing to 100% or for beauty.

The rookie (training course)
Laptops in this mission do not exist.

Ship (two laptops)
1st laptop: after planting and Stripping of the bridge, go down the stairs. The laptop is in the cabin from which came a drunken soldier.
2nd laptop: in the first cargo room, down the stairs and inspect the bars a little to your left. Located between the tools and lamp.

The coup (the observation of the death of the President)

Total Eclipse (two laptops)
1st laptop: in the beginning of the mission near the UAZ, there is a small building. Is on the table.
2nd laptop in the house where we go with a night vision device. Go to the toilet on the second floor of the sitting room where Nicholas was laying there.

Charlie-not-Surf (three laptops)
1st laptop: the first building into which we will enter. Go down the stairs, kill the enemies. To his left is not a lot of room (Caution!: the enemy can run out before you're already signed in) is on the table.
2nd laptop: on the street near the first building, go to the site with a metal fence. Then in the alley, lying on the second floor in the building on the right side.
3rd laptop: almost immediately after the second. Where will leave the machine gunner on the right side there is a building with a tank on the roof. Climb the ladder there, lying on the table.

Swamp (two laptops)
1st laptop: in the building, which we clean with night vision. On the second floor, after I shot at enemies from a machine gun, teammates will break the door. We go there, the laptop on the table, left of the entrance.
2nd laptop: after you destroy the tanks on the bridge, go into the hole in the fence. There, among the many nooks and crannies need to find is the place the laptop behind the boxes.

The prosecution (the two laptops)
1st laptop: after you throw the flash drive, go into the street. Right in front of the white building (next to the entrance of the machine with the Blue water), laptop there on the table.
2nd laptop in front of the barn, where we take the stinger, a steel canopy, surrounded by sand bags. The laptop on the table, under a canopy.

Of God Bark (bomb AC-130)

Wild boar (three laptops)
1st laptop: located on the second floor of this (http://pix.playground.ru/608012/27270/303989/) of the building.
2nd laptop: is this (http://pix.playground.ru/27270/303992.jpg building), on the second floor. Lying on the bed.
3rd laptop is in the room, from which two machine gunners fire at the alley. Just before our tank destroys the enemy.

Shock and awe (the two laptops)
1st laptop: when you climb to the second floor, not in a hurry to jump down. View to the right from you, lying on the floor.
2nd laptop after the first laptop, go into the building in front of the red container. Lies on the second floor, in a closet.

Consequences (after nuclear explosion)

Safe house (two laptops)
1st laptop: in the building next to which is installed a large satellite dish. On the second floor in one of the rooms is on the dresser.
2nd laptop in the building with the inscription Grill Bar, on the ground floor, lying on the table.

All in camouflage (three laptops)
1st laptop: it is located in a Church near where we kill time. Go up the stairs, lying on the floor.
The 2nd laptop at the dump, after simultaneously kill the two enemies. Between the containers 4 enemy soldiers (one of them resting on a chair), lies on the drums.
3rd laptop: where we kill the sniper on the fire escape. Climb it to the top floor. Laying in the room (plus, a couple of rounds)

To kill with one shot (two laptops)
1st laptop: on the fire escape, the building (it are traces of a fire) with two soldiers and two dogs. Immediately after entering, climb the stairs - is at the top.
2nd laptop: is behind closed doors, in the right building from the Ferris wheel. After a while, the doors open. Lying on the floor. (For non-intelligent: http://pix.playground.ru/608012/27270/303993/)

Heat (salvation from the village)

The sins of the fathers (two laptops)
1st laptop: the restaurant at the beginning of the mission. Lying on the table. (Important!: hurry up with his presence until we started to change the enemy's gear)
2nd laptop: in one of the side streets, in a building with an iron staircase. Lying on the table on the second floor.

Ultimatum (one laptop)
1st notebook: is located in the building opposite the one from which we emerge. (Caution!: before we leave the building, kill the two enemies to the right of you silently.)

Everything is in place (two laptops)
1st laptop: in one of the corners, closer to the goal that implode partners. (http://pix.playground.ru/608012/27270/303990/)
2nd laptop: in hangar number six, where we have to destroy two APCS.

In the command center (two laptops)
1st laptop: coming down from the vent and out of the shower. There is a possibility to go left or right. Go to the left. Look for a dark room with a long table rests on it. (Important!: from the entrance, the laptop is not visible, searched all the rooms).
2nd laptop: in the room where you have to enter the codes to cancel the launch. Climb up, lying on the table in the small conference room.

The end of the game (evade cops drama on the bridge)

Above the clouds (salvation V. I. P. on the plane)

That's the end. All laptops collected.

I also want to note his work:
Forum Left 4 Dead 2: the Soundtrack, its location and title;
Forum Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Location laptops;
Forum Grand Theft Auto: FAQ for the game Grand Theft Auto.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanyWoker 24.07.20

To kill with one shot (two laptops)
1st laptop: on the fire escape, the building (it are traces of a fire) with two soldiers and two dogs. Immediately after entering, climb the stairs - is at the top.
2nd laptop: is behind closed doors, in the right building from the Ferris wheel. After a while, the doors open. Lying on the floor. (For non-teachable:

And if I have the doors do not open??? Th generally to do so they opened??? And after a while is how long?

V
Virtuoz11 24.07.20

Damn people be smart - break those laptops using ArtMoney, I now 50pcs... fucking open cheats, such as infinite ammo (you can peck with the grenade launcher or rocket launcher without reloading), cluster grenades (the grenade pineapples), the deceleration time and so on. Hack them easily just before you take the laptop, mount it in art money value, then take the laptop and deselect the new value and the remaining values (5-10pcs) list the Lope should notes. exit the game and log back in - voila!

z
ziradus 24.07.20

the people and why do they need?????

I
INDANNO 24.07.20

not otkrivaetsa the door next to the Ferris wheel!
what to do?

z
ziradus 24.07.20

the exact same problem(((((((((((

I
INDANNO 24.07.20

found 29 laptops and where exactly do not remember, but these doors are not exactly open, either before the battle or after, even if you do not have time in your helicopter... you may need to look elsewhere? set Artmann - not figured out, the 1st time I use it, and no [~] the tilde is not otkrivaetsa... drive like license... XS, che ne so?(( maybe Shephаrd drives, such as the boy is joking!))))

I
IntelXeon 24.07.20

ziradus, opens the cheats!)

I
INDANNO 24.07.20

sorry, Shephаrd, doors opened, laptop in place, but I had to obligate all surrounding area))))

S
Sanchez Ramirez 24.07.20

DOORS OPEN! DO NOT TRYNDET! They open after a certain point. Like once the enemies start to go to the right of the Ferris wheel...

H
Hitman200914 24.07.20

The laptops I have personally collected!!!The first time all put together!

I
Iraq 24.07.20

to the door you have to use when flying the chopper

d
dagahaz 24.07.20

Ultimatum (one laptop)
1st notebook: is located in the building opposite the one from which we emerge. (Caution!: before we leave the building, kill the two enemies to the right of you silently.)
Show me the jerk that picture, where is it?

S
SHELBI gT 500 EleaNor 24.07.20

SP!))
All found!

C
CowboyFromHell2012 24.07.20

nick she opens the door e**tion, th do have a version from someone

C
CowboyFromHell2012 24.07.20

it finally kick not trusting her and all

P
Pixy96 24.07.20

I also can not open

A
Alexey4ik1998 24.07.20

Virtuoz11
Oh cheats so-so:\
here are the ones which add unlimited lives and all weapons, it's Yes) I took it all so just have fun with cheats)

i
igoraa222 24.07.20

alex199828
Hm Yes I have several times without cheating took place COD MW and COD MW2

g
gardar88 24.07.20

Spoiler

a
atmaROZ 24.07.20

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
Thank you for the work in the remaster handy, quick ran for saves and chipmusic in the menu.