3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1mon2tr 24.07.20 12:33 am

Should I buy psp or ps vita

Guys sorry not in a console topic .
I think it is worth buying a psp for 5000 R and I need to know stoicly such denyushek firmware 6.60,memory card 16 gb the number of games on the memory card:5+2диска:gran turismo and marvel super hero squad.
Do you think to bargain for possible to gallop.
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fondelsy 24.07.20

I would psv took, she's just broken on firmware 3.60. The list >of available Igors

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

Fondelsy
It breaks only on some games from the PSP(to play them).
I would take until late sales of conventional PSP,would play it emulators of old consoles hits from Sega,dandy,PS van.
The normal PSP is sewn\broken on all firmwares.As it is hacked completely.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

I think it is not worth it, because on consoles there's that same folder, removing which you can solve all their problems.

F
Fondelsy 24.07.20

ProstoqYParen
Schito? Has long been possible to run games and PSV, so the firmware needed, there is even its localization to the games sawing. Emulators by the way also released, it will be necessary to look what Yes as + any software like that to overclock the console or to stream it on the game PC.

m
masha 24.07.20

PS Vita used is 5000 rubles. I would Vitu took, would be a financial opportunity.

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

Fondelsy
And where would you look for this with the right firmware?
Simple PSP for a long time all games with emulators are working perfectly,all for free.
Soft-unnecessary garbage.Any iPhone is already more powerful than her at times and the joystick is.

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

bootmgr
ECU you can break,there is already an account zaregan on Russia,and therefore the game more will come.
Better extra two Grand on a new one if so desired.

m
masha 24.07.20

ProstoqYParen
If you give 7,000, will pay extra.

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

bootmgr
Over 7000 hands through a friend on the network I want to buy? Better on a new save.