3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lsv640 24.07.20 12:33 am

update 3 (Mafia 3)

People, the patch is not sickly went 11.8 GB, while swinging, just like it is, the list of changes would not have prevented, you know what clothes you can change.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 24.07.20

lsv640
where did you get the 11.8 GB? the update is 5.8 GB. here is a description: Released the first free DLC for the game Mafia 3. It added to the game closet, through which you will be able to change into one of the 11 suits:

Plain White Tee
On Leave
Full Metal
Full Metal II
Combat
Mr. Clay
Business Hours
Waiter
Pro-Am
Revolutionary
Fed
In addition to the released patch, the size of 5.8 GB.

Improved user interface
Improved reflections on the cars
Improved performance
Fixed problems with audio
Fixed issues with missions of Cassandra

l
lsv640 24.07.20

Download from a torrent Update 3 (Patch v.1.040.0.1) for Mafia 3 + 4 inserted and unlocked DLC:

Mafia III - Family Kick-Back Pack
Mafia III - Judge, Jury and Executioner Weapons Pack
Mafia III - Free Outfit
Mafia III - Season Pass
Size: 11.86 GB
There's only one update folder content to throw in a game with replacement

T
The Dmitry Disaire 24.07.20

lsv640
11 for a pirate campaign.

I
IgorAndreevich 24.07.20

pirates wasn't the 2nd patch. Apparently the 3rd came out immediately with 2m

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Yeah, like the patch number three will make Mafia 3 MAFIA in fact...

V
Veneell 24.07.20

FPS increased ?

W
WWQ 24.07.20

Veneell
despite what the system... I had a 65-85 in 2K, now 110+, I even do not look at it because all excess.

l
lsv640 24.07.20

IgorAndreevich
What makes you think that pirates patch 2 was not? Long ago already exists, just update 3 campaign in my case unpacked, just with the replacement of the throw and all. And fps really grown on 10-15 frames
On the technical side, the game is not bad, and on my not the most advanced card (GTX770) removed the blurring at top speed 45+ which is fine with me, but to play it somehow sadly, the first part is not very remember, long ago passed, but even in comparison with mafia 2 (not too touched by the players) frankly loses the plot. Well, it does not capture the story, even if the side effects get distracted very sad, and sorry the city is not badly drawn, but it is not enough.