3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faruk123 24.07.20 12:34 am

dispel or confirm the myth

There is a system of rather weak i3 3220,4 gb ram,gtx650 1gb.In principle, the graphics can still compete with games on this day.Call of duty remastered on average in the limit is 30-40,battlefield 1 the same.Where I read, they say if you increase the RAM,this memory can be used as a memory for the graphics card(you understand me).Are going to increase for two reasons.the first is the disappearance of physical memory,the second (do not know)I can from gigs graphics card to do something better.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kezha 24.07.20

I have i3 530,dispersed up to 3.86 GHz, none the same,8Gb operatives. In the Witcher, for example 30-40 fps in the beginning, then in the big cities, and a large-number of people 18-23фпс. Dark souls 3 went bad, about 25 fps. With 4 GB have not tried the whole thing, simple in games where there is a large space will lag, if it doesn't bother, it is possible not to put.What am I, in my system the new card is not enough, so + 4GB RAM deplorable situation especially does not change.

F
Faruk123 24.07.20

joists concrete))

K
Kezha 24.07.20

Simply, if the motherboard allows you to expand in the future, it is possible to take.
My socket s1156 does not stick a new i5 or i7 processor( only the first models that have been released from the sale) so in my case it would be better not to take the RAM, and to watch a new mother and then already to buy in addition to it all necessary

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.07.20

jekovalov
All right, if there is not enough memory, but pulling all of the RAM, but the frieze will not disappear for one reason, it's a little speed RAM in comparison with the speed of VRAM, and second low-speed PCI bus, which is still slower than RAM.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

can you dispel the myth of pitch
let's say min is 690. it looks like she needs to pull the game quite OK. but here there is one problem. it had 2 GB on the graphics chip
therefore when I run modern games on ultra settings I either get low fps with micro freezes or something that was recorded pawson as they slow Butman arhem city. plus as it turned out, some games can still clearly off.
with game engines the story is about the same. the memory shortage, in principle, not kompensiruet. let's say those textures I should weigh roughly 9гб VRAM an application does not want to compensate for this volume due to the RAM or paging file
mine said that the problem is in slow CPU. well, on the agenda is the LGA 2011-3 system but I don't think something will change significantly.
at the same time, if you can manage the settings in such a way so as to conserve memory Souvanna fps where possible becomes normal and you can watch full download systems GPU. such as in GTA 5 somewhere in the region of 30 and 50 fps in the city on the nature, respectively, in low and ultra textures with my screen resolution and ultra textures 10-30 fps Souvanna with a painful lag and loading system somewhere on the bottom.
so personally I pitch this myth Porush. finally do not know from where it came from.
in theory, if there is Express normal bandwidth of an overclocked processor, respectively, and firmly overclocked graphics card it is possible to compensate for the lack of memory up to a certain limit. in particular, I demonstrated the form with Vodacom where 670 2GB quite cheerfully worked with some i5 4ххх on the ultra. if I were to write the movie with an active, if in fact have 2 such cards there were one hiccups and farts at the shot put.

C
CreMat0ry 24.07.20

It all depends on the RAM + frequency depends on the FSB of the mother

l
lokkie 24.07.20

In this configuration, has not. On the contrary 4Gb optimally.
Your system will soon be i3-7350K, take it without looking, just with my hands cut off. In seven years you say thank you. ;)
Here it will be something muddy.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.07.20

You can save up money and get a i7 from a new line, you are exactly long enough. Don't forget the high quality motherboard if you're overclocking to do.