3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eligor13 24.07.20 12:35 am

Murder in the Museum of curiosities (Dishonored 2)

When you press the lever machines for the peaceful passage of the level, it is not clear where there is 1 murder in battle. Battlefield never had before. And Ghost for the level I eventually got but not merciful. This is a bug?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.07.20

Eligor13 wrote:
This is a bug?
Likely a bug,not one person complained about it,I have the same crap was,I had to replay the level again and try to load a save game before you activate the Oracle,maybe no bodies.

Z
ZONE93 24.07.20

it's magic !

R
RolandXIII 24.07.20

Eligor13
After you enable the Oracle, all the witches lose consciousness. Some of them, initially, are in very risky areas(especially those two witches that are on the chandelier drink tea), because after felling can fall even with a small height and breaking my neck(and it counts as murder). Try before you enable the Oracle, take out the witches hand and put them in safe places... maybe a ride. He not faced and passed without any killings.

E
Eligor13 24.07.20

RolandXIII
do not believe ALL witches were caught and piled a bunch. With the chandelier also took off) so Sorrow! Thanks for the tips

E
Eligor13 24.07.20

saa0891
to be honest, an HOUR! tried to solve the problem! freaking hours! and rebooted and deafened by all the witches in the house and outside. SchA will go again will try to poetlaureate,very disappointing.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

Eligor13

When I had the bodies in the statistics,I just beat the mission again,what I or anyone not deafened and immediately went and turned the Oracle (it is even much easier because all witches and dogs are cut down and you can count on half of the locations to go without the pale, and all is quiet to explore), and I have no corpses in the statistics did not,

at what I then searched the location, I still found a few corpses of witches (one was definitely in the yard,where the pond),apparently when I turned the Oracle they are still where it had fallen badly,but in statistics it will not count.

K
Kilo9 24.07.20

There is a solution to this bug (though on a PS4, but I think the same everywhere). After pressing lever die two witches who are in the beginning of the map in the alley (not in the Kunstkammer building). SOLUTION: before pressing the lever, run to him and shoot at every sleep dart (no matter that they are already unconscious), then go back and click the lever helped me