3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrRiddler 24.07.20 12:39 am

Something wrong with the value units! (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

As possible.Builders at 81 move?It's a hellish Inferno.
I would break without them already on move 30.
This is a bug?Or how to fix it?

10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 24.07.20

increase the population, relocating the population into cells with the production... profit???

S
Sergei Romanov 24.07.20

Patience and a little effort )))))))))

M
Mantykora 24.07.20

MrRiddler
Buy a cage with a stone - will have 40 moves, if put to a citizen. You have a production in the city +1 just to increase. Use policy +1 production in all cities or +30% for production builders.

And why did you built a city on the coast if to the resources of the sea far away? Here it is better to build a city on the other side. And fish closer to the pic immediately falls under urban area.

M
MrRiddler 24.07.20

Yaevin93
Yeah.See shrinking.Thank you!

T
Torusman 24.07.20

Buy merchants and send them to the capital.(make a trade route from this city to the capital), Or create merchants in the capital, translate to this city and send it to the capital. Do not is too early to establish a new city. This should be done, when it will become possible to create a few trade routes.

M
MrRiddler 24.07.20

Mantykora
Clearly!Thank you

M
Mantykora 24.07.20

MrRiddler
Not for that. And with traders Torusman says. But give the internal ways a little, and the way for them to open is necessary, and it's not that fast. Initially a trader need to build roads between your cities, to move quickly without penalty on hills/swamps/forests and for assignments of city-States.
Torusman
About
Torusman wrote:
not too early to start a new city
you are wrong - more cities - more simultaneous productions of different areas in different cities. And the extension of territory - you will take, so the neighbors. Plus the ability to trade with a large number of civilizations and city-States. And 50 course of 3 cities (as in the screenshot) - this is normal. The only thing I try to capture a settler from a neighbor - I'm saving moves and bonuses from winning the war, and neighbor - minus one city. Profit!

M
Metal_Emperor 24.07.20

I have another bug. Play for Peter 1, St. Petersburg has grown to 20 residents and the following will appear after 69 moves. Although other cities normal, and because the capital has the best production. Initially, the resident actually moves the 260 was supposed to be, but after manually placing residents dropped to 72.

f
fashionfble 24.07.20

Mantykora
Thanks for the advice! Really helped!)

C
CubaLibre86 24.07.20

MrRiddler
the city needs to raise. Right here comrades
Here about it in more details