3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fund 24.07.20 12:39 am

The expansion of city boundaries (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Good people,here, whether skis do not go, whether still something. I don't understand how 6 tive cities grow,well, that is exactly the boundaries of the city. 5 was clear growing culture,expanding the boundaries,and here what influences growth??
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadBadCat 24.07.20

Fund

E
Edgens 24.07.20

Here is the way I want and grow))
In General, this is still in the game, there is no need to wait for patches, though knowing the developers, it might not be a bug, but a feature))
The city is growing, according to my observations (I could be wrong), first city grabs the nearest cells around the city (first 2 range and so on, while another may be for what you put in the city (food, production, etc.)), also noticed that the priority of strategic resources. IMHO

K
Kirlusha 24.07.20

Fund
In my opinion, every 5-7 moves, no matter what. The first thing prihvatizirovat resource cells.
Yes, and when you use a great brow in the city its borders are taken away. on 1 cell (as in Civ5 to 5 in each direction).
And only one great engineer issued once for the entire game can prihvatizirovat another cell at the border of the city.
Such things....

I
I3ender 24.07.20

Kirlusha
Not so.
Great people expands only in Russia, it is their Fitch. Other great people nothing expands.
The maximum radius of the cells around the center of the city 3.

K
Kirlusha 24.07.20

I3ender
Well, for others I have not played.
3 squares around the city, those that handle its people. And as the city swells to 5 cells, plus one from the special led. engineer.

F
Fund 24.07.20

Kirlusha
About how! On account of the great man I thought that just grows by 1 hex out of turn so to speak,and then as much as the radius increases! Cool! But the process still can not further than 3 cells?
On the score of 5-7 moves not very sure,though depending on what speed I guess,I always play marathon.

F
Fund 24.07.20

Edgens
So that's just what you dunno, and then the cells will snap off with growth..put so he could reach what resourceusage buy him the box closer,and it figure! missing the th will have =(

I
I3ender 24.07.20

Fund
You understood correctly, increases by 1 hex. Kirlusha writes nonsense.

Y
Yura Muranov 24.07.20

through a certain number of moves

F
Fund 24.07.20

Yuri Muranov
And precisely?? what determines that? what is certain,equal or different each time?
And how would the answer not the answer obtained,and a statement of the obvious - well, Yes,the city is growing,duh! this I know..

Y
Yura Muranov 24.07.20

Fund
didn't pay attention to it. the border as it is by themselves are moves probably 5-6

F
Fund 24.07.20

Yuri Muranov
but again, not in the speed marathon.

A
ArkisH122 24.07.20

Grow the borders when expanding a city, that is, to construct buildings necessary and make sure that all the place was.
The best way to expand the borders to buy them. Cap(C)

C
CubaLibre86 24.07.20

I3ender
Here you are wrong. Any civilization may appear Great engineer who has the ability to extend the city to 1 additional tile. This ability are not all engineers, the ability to appear randomly. Moreover, since charge action 2 engineer, then it can connect 2 tile for 2 turns. Another thing is that to process these tiles can only if they are within 3 radius from the center of the city. In detail, speaking of micromanagement, and on the border including can be viewed here