3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Shavkunov 22.10.19 11:04 am

Does not run MAD MAX (Mad Max)

Though there may help...
22 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 22.10.19

The game hints you to buy it.

B
Brigadier_87 22.10.19

Try the game to throw in a folder with steam where games and run as administrator well, and the Beijing or Hong Kong put...I had this error but I can't remember what I was doing...and antivirusnik check the quarantine..and off it (antivirusnik)

U
Udmurt 22.10.19

Just tablet does not fit under your CPU! I have many games suffered so! bought a new vacuum which to start could not on the old on the new is just flying! the other way is the same garbage as you have in the screenshot! he has 2 yadernik! modernization on the website where he downloaded said that to run this game at least need a 3 core from AMD!

D
DeSpUt666 22.10.19

3101Diman
I ran on 2 AMD cores, from the Repack still depends.

U
Udmurt 22.10.19

there's something else on the forums found!---- One problem: Steam is in offline mode, in the game folder find the file 3DMGAME.ini using Notepad in the line BLoggedOn=false replaced by true save and tick the read only in properties of this file, and Yes uncheck compatibility label and MadMax.EXE

U
Udmurt 22.10.19

DeSpUt666
you lucky dog))

i
igroman777 22.10.19

I have the same trouble, do not start, tried everything that suggest. the comp rules.

D
DeSpUt666 22.10.19

3101Diman
In my case I ran this: translated the time the label was launched as administrator, then there is a window on the desktop (can't remember what it was, something not good)), then had a choice to either close the window or click OK, I pressed"OK" - all played for fun. But tried of course none of repak)) even a link like retained on the Repack...

J
Jeff-xxx 22.10.19

Alexander Shavkunov
Put in the shortcut properties compatibility ( if necessary ) and run it through the launcher ,no time to translate and the window flew 3DM ( Launcher by Toper ) .

A
Aleksandr Shavkunov 22.10.19

Jeff-xxx
Here's the launch options, everything tightened up as it should, no result. (Hours are set up, run the Launcher'th)

P. S (Please read the PostScript, at least sometimes, please)

And still inclined to option: Tablet doesn't fit percent., if it is the place to be.
My AMD is not weak as written above, almost all exports.

A

bloomm
Thanks for the advice, are willing to be a sponsor of this act?

b
bloomm 22.10.19

I want a clue, the game gave you a hint and then the nurse divorce.

i
igroman777 22.10.19

I percent i5 3.4 GHz gtx760. gta5 and the Witcher on high go, and the same parsley with the launch of

i
igroman777 22.10.19

tried 2 Repack big and small in size, all the same

v
voylov 22.10.19

Alexander Shavkunov
Get the run as admin, you have to say about stim from that.
Here's my cent and all the great runs and plays.
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2 CPUs), ~2.6 GHz

A

voylov
As much as I spit the settings, all the same!
And will clean and put Heras two - pay loot. (Bearded ©)
Campaign play without buying will not work, if anyone knows the solution..

v
voylov 22.10.19

Well, I XS, I have the Repack from xatab, threw Launcher_Mad Max by SEYTER he takes time at the start and returns back, also threw settings.ini to the game folder, something there with the settings, supposedly to help.
And everything is fine starts and runs, crashes when opening maps has never been and shooting droba.
I have win 8/1/64 bit.
One thing I can say do not run with compatibility from the admin, it will be about steam to write, and to start with work from admin will not help for sure.
I'm certainly not a mind reader, well maybe you have a tablet eats AntiVir or firewall, disable while installing both to hell and AntiVir add a tablet exception.

A

voylov
outpost firewall is on the car, specs, recent MAD MAX, but I just threw in the exception.
Maybe this time just didn't notice. Tomorrow I will reinstall, I will unsubscribe what Yes as.

i
igroman777 22.10.19

well, as there is with the launch, I also wonder

m
markussurov 22.10.19

Guys help pliz.I 10ая Windows bought the CD pirates uploaded clicked on the shortcut does not start, tried through the folder one hell.Unzipped writes the computer does not have bink2w64.bll and 3dmgame.bll try reinstalling the program reset is the same crap.Help the pancreas.