3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dugldan 24.07.20 12:40 am

The reaction of the people who tested the game at E3. (Watch_Dogs 2)

As you know, some Internet personalities were able to try Watch_dogs 2 at E3, and here I will give comments Russian magazine Gambling and the owner of English channel on youtube GhostRobo Maybe here you can discover new details.
1. Gambling. Author: Zahar Bocharov
The mission in Watch Dogs 2 are traversed in three different ways: straight ahead, secretly or "tricky" — that is, without the penetration of the territory, solely because of a student device. Compared with what it was in the first part, move became easier to overcome most obstacles by simply holding the right trigger. The guards almost careless: distracted by a crazy (not without our help) phones in pockets too long to communicate with each other, aimlessly wandering about here and there. Discreetly to connect the drone under the "supervision" — to steal candy from a baby. For orientation in space is a mode like "eagle vision" from Assassins Creed: push the button, and all available for hacking devices are highlighted. Such a feature was in the first part, but with the increased number of "entry points" from her much more useful. In this open world can be at his elbow to run his hands ctOS 2.0, "cracking" any resident and most of the computers. You can even transcode the collar on your dog — then to knock her out or force to rush the guard. Transport also reworked the cars are much more compliant and now felt right. Rather, they finally felt. The physical model is extremely arcade, but driving is already possible to have fun. Especially considering several radio stations with the cheerful hip-hop.
Reference: www.igromania.ru/articles/578237/Pervye_vpechatleniya_ot_Watch_Dogs_2.htm
2. GhostRobo.
My friend managed to play the mission in cooperative and he's in this game is incredibly beautiful. The invitation is as showed in the gameplay video. I was just walking down the street and was able to meet his friend, who appeared a little further than I am. I waved to him, he did the same in response and from that moment we could choose a mission together. In co-op there are tools that are not in a single game. For example, a conventional drone has no stun, but in co-op my partner was able to put them on my drone and I was now able to neutralize the guards Developers deystvitelno good job on the voices of all characters and not only. The world city has become like living with a beautiful voice of passers-by. The game has become much faster, not only about movement speed, but also new possibilities of hacking and a strong style. Yes, the style of this game really worked 100% and that makes it not like a clone of GTA 5. Your smartphone in the game will now be used very often: Here you will find many applications for various types of activities and for a network game. Parkour in the game is incredibly gorgeous. My friend and I can confidently say that he is better than what any assasin's creed! The camera in the game is remote, but the case - in the game there were many new items of interaction and therefore the camera can cover as many of them really in the trailer and the gameplay showed very little items breaking and the reaction of the environment on them. I will give an example: In the first Watch_dogs, if you hack an electrical shield, it will explode and nothing will happen. It just blew up. Well, if you tell them someone is hurt, the bystander could call the police. The second part is made more interesting. I blew up the flap, the store next sounded the alarm and from there started to run the guard and check to see what happened. But! I can also set the timer of the explosion panel, then disable the alarm to passers-by didn't panic and while the guard is coming to the shield and explodes, you can Rob a store. Interesting thing about the system hack-driving cars. You really can remotely control the machine, make sure to come to you, to make sure she drove into another car or just to have fun with the car, where the driver, At the expense of a drone - if it will notice in enemy territory, we'll just throw rocks at him and be able to cut it off. Also in Drona, there is no battery and they can fly indefinitely. Some missions are only using drones. For example, if you break the antenna on the roof. And on account of this two-wheeled drone - he jumps higher than in Rainbow Six Siege, and also may come into contact with physical objects. Also, it can... to electrohomeopathy dogs, for stealth. The game ready graphics, she don't need no more, no less. Lovely colors and a huge map. The card is really more than in the first part. Oakland, downtown, Alcatraz, beach, Bridge, Bridges - all available to the public. It really is a game of its time with modern innovation. The second part is the soul, which is not in the first. This game is not so serious and depressing as the first part and here you can really have some fun. The game has extensive character customization from head to toe. I would have given the game 9.5 / 10 and only because of the failed entrance of the first part
Reference: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9QTpkZUW8iW_0Y4XKWhrA
Translation: I (dugldan)
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Messaline 24.07.20

The objectivity of the assessment zashkalivaet,not only that, watch, we'll have dog here the two were at the level of the Witcher so also on success of the previous section, the rating
dugldan wrote:
I would have given the game 9.5 / 10 and only because of the failed entrance of the first part

d
dugldan 24.07.20

Mesсaline
Apparently he has some concerns because of the failed entrance of the first part.

M
Messaline 24.07.20

dugldan
it doesn't change anything,assess the game before the release of stupid to rate the game on the success of previous part-idiocy squared

H
Holly Jolly 24.07.20

Damn dude rated the game only for the gameplay at E3. And the one with the Gambling just listed all that and so was known also as managed by the machine. Second though about the new things told.

J
JolyMau5 24.07.20

Ahem, in the first part, if you blow up the shield, and the NPC will pay attention to it. And even without any injuries. Some even escape will begin.
About a drone without battery pleased, will be the city to fly infinitely(If no range).

U
UnknownAssassin 24.07.20

Mesсaline
The game came out but he it played, the losses can assess.

H
Holly Jolly 24.07.20

UnknownAssassin
He played only the part of the game that was brought to E3. What he can evaluate a finished product for one slice of this product? It's okay, he's lowered the rating due to the fact that the game has at least a good first part

M
Messaline 24.07.20

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe
what is relevant to the evaluation of the second part may have the first part just in principle? you finally think of what you write insanity
UnknownAssassin
the maximum that it can iinitiate fragment but not the game as a whole

A
AdamSl 24.07.20

Stupidity and only the game can not be judged by the fragment and especially looking back at the first part(a Direct connection in the story between the first part and the second one does not seem to be)

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

Reprogramming the dog'?!! Not bad, not bad. That would be another bomb with a remote it was possible for animals to attach, but on enemies to start ;D

H
Holly Jolly 24.07.20

Mesсaline
The one who was estimated you ask. I would have given the game 9.5 / 10 and only because of the failed entrance of the first part because he wrote it.

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

Hmm, well, while you read happy. Of course bots are stupid, but they are almost all games Yubikov open world. Waiting for reviews from other publications

D
Demon59901 24.07.20

Mesсaline
There is such a thing – a preliminary assessment. Then you can not explain.

d
dugldan 24.07.20

Let me tell you all explain: GhostRobo liked the game at e3 and he saw the perfect game for yourself. But until the game came out, I think we ALL have little doubt that the game will be worse than showed him, because of the failure of the last part. Therefore, previously he put 9 and a half.

R
RaveAnon 24.07.20

I can say so!
I played the first part, Yes, there were bugs, glitches, and strong dockage schedules.
But if Ubisoft listens to the players, I hope that similar mistakes will not be in the new part.
Much waiting for a new part.(IMHO)

C
Cr1stal1 24.07.20

RaveAnon
But if Ubisoft listens to the players I hope that similar mistakes will not be