3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TranceMusicFan 24.07.20 12:40 am

Options hardcore passing and interesting facts (. PS1) (Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit)

Hi all ! Today I will tell You about POSSIBLE what nobody bothered or didn't podozreval that it is possible to do so. At the beginning of the game we are choosing 2 of the Championships and the Dropout (Knockouts). The choice is ours - to start the game as intended by the developers, or follow a non-standard way. If you want extreme in the initial stages, the 2nd option for you !
Select championship at the Expert level in the beginning of the game, choosing Diablo SV and trying to beat 3 or 4 opponents on Jaguar XJR 15 - and here begins the extreme! Yes, you say - then you will open at this point, the Mercedes CLK GTR and you can bend all at the same complex the League, or on complex knockout. But you try to go through this stage on the Diablo SV !
2nd option with knock-out at the Expert level easier than the previous one, even though you choose the Diablo SV and you will be the opponents on Jaguar and Mercedes, but still based on his experience to win why is it easier, it is possible to blame the visual illusion of the game when in front of You rides like the Jaguar, but you can at the sound of the engine to define what is not his typical sound, and some kind of Ferrari or a Diablo SV or even the sound of the Mercedes (apparently the game is trying to balance at this stage in the game mode for You what is not in the Championship at the Expert level) but this is not important. The important thing is that when you pass this Shootout, you get the car El Nino and you can ride it in all the Championships and Dropout (tested by me and also the above methods of passing).
Write in the comments and if You tried to pass the game such an unusual way ?
0 Comments
Sort by: