3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akcent89 22.10.19 11:04 am

How can I transfer the save? (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

How to transfer a save from the second season? The game does not see
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 22.10.19

I saw a saved game only with a New Frontier. Seasons before this sees.

A
Akcent89 22.10.19

Riws
I had vvvidu this, Yes, this is the third, as it were, confused, you will not see the game. Save on PC

R
Riws 22.10.19

Check that the path to the saved games. I have steam version has the path: Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead - A New Frontier (Season 3)

e
eldaniz01 22.10.19

There can not, how to create a new frontire isto?

M
Mama Stiflera 22.10.19

eldaniz01 wrote:
There can not, how to create a new frontire isto?
In the beginning, if the game does not see sopranos, then, are images from the past, where you are offered to choose the most important decisions of the past two seasons. That's the whole story

R
Riws 22.10.19

eldaniz01
Will be a small flashback to the elections.

D
Dansize 22.10.19

there anyway, will have to create this story

J
Jaden_Korr777 22.10.19

The same problem. I changed the folder name, removed/added the dash, has transferred the files from the folder of the frontier folder the final, but nothing happened. And through the cloud tried also 0 effect. Maybe in the future it will correct or find the decision. While I wait for all 4 episodes, and then we'll see.

A
Akcent89 22.10.19

Jaden_Korr777
How to write a top friend
Riws wrote:
Check that the path to the saved games. I have steam version has the path: Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead - A New Frontier (Season 3)
I've worked!

A
Allex_stormrage 22.10.19

Well, in short I'll say this - I suffered the preservation of the 1st and 2nd seasons in TWD: A New Frontier, then A New Frontier moved in TWD: The Final Season and when got a movie in which it was necessary to select solutions at the moment where the idea had to choose Whether to leave to turn or shoot him, then I have no choice, I just had to click and got my decision from the 1st season. Ie it turns along with the save New Frontier transferred and the previous 2 seasons.
At first I hesitated, went to Google, found an article where it was suggested to go to the telltale website and in Story Buildere to create my story, if you suddenly lost your saves. There is exactly the same movie with the elections and the beginning of the game. In this video, in the moment of transformation Whether it is necessary to make a choice, and I understand if at this point in the game to make a choice is not necessary, then saves the 1st and 2nd of the season also moved together with the save of A New Frontier.

And it was the same in the moment of the 2nd season, with the choice between Kenny and Jane, I didn't have to choose at this point, i.e. saves, 2nd season was also postponed.

S
SuperRed126 22.10.19

I found a solution:
take the frontier save files
throw them IN a CLEAN folder, save the new season

When the game start, it will come out a window, they say, no your saves. Ignore and press back in the game. Start storybird, but key decisions (Clem killed Lee killed Kenny, left with etc) will have no choice but proclimate as you passed the second season.
No need to thank.

p
pashalet 22.10.19

What is the meaning of this dance with a tambourine around saves, if this is WD from Telltale?)) The game from the office, where developers traditionally do not care not only small, but also the most important choices you have made in previous seasons?
You also have the third season already clearly shown that Telltale puts the instrument even on the main choice of a second season of Jane, Kenny or alone. SNiP, whack, 30-timecountry video - and your choice is nothing left. I assure you: all that will have at least some cosmetic value in season 4 from the last series - are in the beginning of the game, in the flashback. If you believe that lovingly moved preserve, capable of anything even drastically change, I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

P
Prosto12345 22.10.19

SuperRed126
Your method does not allow the game to be saved,checked in my experience

D
Denis Ivanovich Fonvizin 22.10.19

I was able to import the data locally, only when I'm on my Windows 8.1 64-bit created a new user named 1 with administrator privileges: no Cyrillic and Latin alphabets, but only a natural number (this is who I am - a lover of digital names). Choose to plot solutions from the introductory video had only once (farewell Clementine and Lee); passed all three seasons with the import sohranenok.
Footage from the game

D
Denis Ivanovich Fonvizin 22.10.19

But to play on the second save slot with the import of the second passage of all seasons (used the second slots of the first three seasons), I had to create a folder The Walking Dead A New Frontier (in my case, C:\Users\1\Documents\Telltale Games\) and copy all folder save games The Walking Dead: A New Frontier.

B
Bolderberg 22.10.19

So it should look like a folder with preservation of The Walking Dead A New Frontier
The path to the folder C:\Users\Имя user\Documents\Telltale Games .
Name save rename not sure I was fine.
Checked GOG version.

D
Dmitriy Openkov 22.10.19

I have the gog version of the Frontier and the end of history. End of history does not see the saves local. At all. The name of the folder without the quotation marks and dashes: The Walking Dead A New Frontier, The Walking Dead The Final season button migrating local data to no. How to do it?

D
Dmitriy Openkov 22.10.19

Prosto12345
Yes, the saved game transferred. Yes, played as a sequel. But if you EXIT the GAME, then all the worse and can't even run the episodes

D
Dmitriy Openkov 22.10.19

I want to draw attention to the fact that Teyla fuck up the transfer of saves last season. That is, if from the first to the second transfer normal and there are references, the references that taught Clem Lee. In part 3 there are consequences part 2: a dog bite. But in 4 parts no mention of the people from the previous parts. 4 part full reduced copy of the 1 season.

K
Keksovaya Struzhka 04.10.20

Stifler's mom
If there is no sohr from the third season, then in 4 will offer to recreate the story???