3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobbi 22.10.19 11:04 am

Radio signals (Fallout 4)

At the points where the antenna is activated, you can catch a few signals. Was able to find the signal duration signal where the trailers (on the same point of power armor and 3 recording about red squirrel). They are all in bunkers which are not easy to find. Still found the bunker, when looking for a signal Greenbiar, but turn off its radio signal still comes(MB bug MB not the bunker). The other thread who found? And If Yes, can you specify where it is located.
40 Comments
Sort by:
.sim 22.10.19

Found Auto alarm(stupid building with radioactive barrels), the Greenbriar (in the grass right by the fire Luke and the signal is switched off in the bunker at the stairs at once), Navigation fishing boat nearby. Looking for more...

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

.sim
Automatic also found a long time looking for however, but cutting down the switch still the radio will not shut up. And the river also does not turn off(there next to the pot bunker). version 1.30. By the way for Automatic signal alert at the top of the building you can find the corpse of the raider(mine) and Sinta naked -__-. If the break in the pipe.

R
Rampertumskin 22.10.19

where to cut down the signal in the warehouse with happy barrels? mass fusion can't find(((((

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

Rampertumskin
Couldn't either, and Greenbar also shuts down =(.

R
Rampertumskin 22.10.19

Dobbi
I stupidly can't find it. the rest of what here passed out. about the building this exactly but I went through everything inside and around and so and OFC you switch or hopper

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

Rampertumskin
Sorry I did not understand that you are unable to find? As I understand it, this radio tower, I found everything, but for some reason I have ceased to disappear off in a cave with a UFO (from another tower). As with the navigation and greenbriar. Although they, too, found and turned off. Thanks to the answer above .me I found navigation.

R
Rampertumskin 22.10.19

Dobbi
to find the source of the signal is not unable to turn it off

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

Rampertumskin
hmm.. so there, mine was the end(or beginning) of the conveyor and yellow barrels, But there is no radio, only the switch of the reactor or whatever. Accomplish your goal, then please, after shutdown of the reactor, leaving the signal?

T
Treyx 22.10.19

Dobbi
the signal disappears after activating the switch

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

Treyx
Thanks, Yes I have bugs began so......

R
Rampertumskin 22.10.19

Dobbi
at the conveyor behind the door, found the trapdoor to the reactor, there turned off the switch, the siren stopped screaming, but the signal is not lost.

P
PANTERA-war 22.10.19

So comrades! Radio towers sometimes someone turns off the radio signal remains but the tower doesn't work, run back run the antenna back to the bunker and prevalecen transmitter! Voila, the signal went, the first thing that must be confusing, down in the bunker and there is no sagvatnet radio, one of which transmits the transmitter.

M
Macho666 22.10.19

Radio Station Greenbiar
Spoiler
Auto alarm
Spoiler

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

Macho666
Yeah, I once found. The bug was the fact that the signal is not lost.
PANTERA-war
From the heart, helped. Only now another problem in 1665 skyline(like that for the card), I found the bunker, but can't to enter into it, the door opens and NOTHING happens, I am not. Then it just close. Gazebo this gazebo (((((
PS Comrade, you have to find this switch towers and to break his legs)))

R
Rampertumskin 22.10.19

Dobbi
exact same garbage)) the bunker but it won't open...

s
seedbox 22.10.19

Dobbi
Skyline 1665 I have everything working,there are two hatches,one not working(trying to open but can't),and next working

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

seedbox
Thank found. But still, a gazebo, why make that hatch(((
Rampertumskin
There are 2 hatch, it turns out he is in the same part of the destroyed plane as the first, between the seats, the inside will be a switch.

R
Rampertumskin 22.10.19

Dobbi
SPS, right now I find.

D
Dobbi 22.10.19

Emergency frequency RJ1138 leads to one of the checkpoints, but how to turn off the signal?

S
Sergei_Y 22.10.19

guys where is the navigation signal...I already am running around in circles all the barges went through where there is not radio...