3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sokol56rus 24.07.20 12:41 am

LEACH on Cysteine than to kill? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What enchant bow and blade, electricity or fire? He has frost Orb, and it explodes!
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Sokol56rus
anything) as long as he was in bullet companion

S
Sokol56rus 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
Killed still, though almost 10 leftists did, enchanted all examined, and the expert playing a feisty reptile has been

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Sokol56rus
Perseverance is rewarded. I last played in the spring, decided to make finally the mage, and then all the thieves but the knights. Of course, the most difficult level, because for the 4th time on the rest get bored. Generally easy, shake the magic call, call a couple elementals or Daedra and from a safe distance the bullet there are all sorts of fireballs. Feuerball has a feature, that after each hit the enemy osalemisest))

S
Sokol56rus 24.07.20

Then watched videos on YouTube how others play, I found out finally, though not worse, so the stealth mode and the bow goes anywhere easily, and the mage to do, though, and on expert, that's where the hard, and went a thief and a pickpocket, a really kick-ass, fighting all the DC - current, a leftist in the run of mammoths and giants hammering, but not kill, humanist , and run away and make it boevka