3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cer0307 24.07.20 12:42 am

Do you believe in a comeback? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Do you believe in a comeback?,if it works , the rule of the second game, for smotryashchy ?
what do you think about this
46 Comments
Sort by:
N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

Not anymore, after watching the latest video. Absolutely the same the first part, technically disgusting performance. Only the number has changed. I also hoped that there will be good work on the bugs, but probably wrong. Sorry.

c
cer0307 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
and what exactly from a technical aspect you did not like? just wondering

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

cer0307
I think all will be well. The second part will be much better than the first.

V
ValikYareshenk0 24.07.20

Yes,the Comeback will be!

F
Flavius Eugenius 24.07.20

Why not?If you do interesting tasks and as a side plot, interesting story and narrative,then the same technical performance,which was mentioned by a user Next-gen2015, will be sidelined.The more recent E3 show that yubisoft refused to display prerendered ,and therefore claims to the technical performance of the end product shouldn't be most people.In any case, yubisoft there is a precedent,when the sequel came out better than the original and because of gameplay,not technical factors.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 24.07.20

They did a black GG, simplified the physics of the cars, added more parkour, expanded the topic of cameras and added one and all! The game is beautiful and lively, Judging by the last assassins, they're better than all make a living open world, but don't know how to tell stories, and the few who can.

h
hom1e 24.07.20

What a comeback? The first part stool. The second will be not a bit better - is seen by the VIDOS.

lol, овер9000 idiotic colacurci devices that you use once per game (and the script), bukovany engine, graphene at the level of GTA 4, and hipster group of lesbians and disabled people, which want to puke. Game of the year.

c
cer0307 24.07.20

hom1e
HEU HEU HEU
let's order
the first part is just a mediocre game, not stool, but not something outstanding.
the second part is better, it is a fact, the question is how much it will be better? whether it is their money? here is not clear.(though I think Yes)
, stupid kulbachinskii devices, this is a feature of the game,and if you used them 1 time for a game, which is probably why she didn't like it,there is not 1 game about hackers with a live gameplay, but the topic is interesting ( I do not take into account games where hacking helper function)
bukovany engine, well, there may be XS, I'm creepy bugs are not seen.
but about graphene then cackle not necessary,watch_dogs (Yes, I'm talking about 1 part) was overtaken by the favorite of many ЖТА5 almost all the dandies(if I can give proof)
,,the hipster gang lesbian and disabled, it is not obektivna, someone will like it, some do not.
waiting for a reasoned response - or host defending my point of view

c
cer0307 24.07.20

Flavius Eugenius
,,why not?,,
I'm afraid that in the city (despite their promises) will have nothing to do
for optimizatio on PC afraid
although the whole soul to believe that they even so good sweat over the game and make a masterpiece, Yes, that all ardent Hatori crap out of anger)

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

Porsche911GT3RS
but do not know how to tell stories
Correction - it is now they can't. In the early assassin, for example, the history, everything was in order. Just as in the Prince, Beyonce etc

R
Rozenbay 24.07.20

A comeback? Uzbek name?

R
RuPack 24.07.20

To be honest... Not really(

S
Ser Ser 24.07.20

Rosebay
Ahahahaha how can you joke
I'm under the table

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

cer0307
Yes, the basic physics of the machines. This is a huge minus, at least for me. How were cardboard cars, so they stayed. It's a shame, honestly. The graphics is still the same brand. Well, that is if you embed a flying saucer in the game, and call it innovation, while leaving ALL the schools the first part, why should she be criticized... I don't know why I list all of these schools, you're also watching the game. Again, this is just srabana dough, and even in the most cynical/blatant form, because nothing was fixed. Just changed the figure, all. I'm disappointed. Expected a lot from the game. Do not be surprised if they break in Assassin is also spent in vain.

F
Flavius Eugenius 24.07.20

cer0307r
Now almost all sandboxes have nothing to do.Apart tol to GTA is

M
MaRtKuS 24.07.20

What a comeback, it's all new story, new plot developments. Especially can play with a friend.

c
cer0307 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
thanks for adequate review,even I don't fully agree with everything(I think some work on the schools part 1 was) , but it was interesting to read the opinion

c
cer0307 24.07.20

MaRtKuS
it doesn't change anything
1 the game was heavily hyped, and really just redneck, because of this and fucked up
speaking of a comeback, and I mean the correction of errors part 1 and bring it to mind

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

cer0307
Well, certainly there was certainly some work done, just hot the problems remain the same. And we still do not know what will be the optimization. Again, given past experience, it is logical to assume that a high probability, that in this respect they again screwed up. Again, I would very much like to be wrong, but I'm afraid nothing new we will not see. Which is a pity. They are a good idea for the umpteenth time can't do EFFICIENTLY. Oh, they have ideas, but the execution Rockstar to give...)

L
LightHOwUSE 24.07.20

The thing is that I watch the first one just quite liked it, but he liked it - well and good. Played, ran, drove it around and shoot everything. Not even passed through. Except that zerokit crawled up and down) That is based on the game - a lot of them have not changed. Still say that the drive was even worse. The plot does not bother me. So the only thing that I can lure in a new part is an updated and improved zerokit. If it is, I am in the game) If not, then even torrents will not pull.