3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ronn1203 24.07.20 12:42 am

Vyrezyvanie potato/beet (Farming Simulator 17)

In fact, why grow these crops? Equipment highly directional, expensive, and also the band width of the collecting/planting very small. And we have the smallest prices for these crops. Why then to grow them?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 24.07.20

Ronn1203
you no one makes them grow isn't it

E
El Huron 24.07.20

Ronn1203
the high yield compensates for the small price

p
pshanyrckovee 24.07.20

Think the same thing. This is the best rye, wheat, sunflower, soybean .. Under these crops is 13 m mower.

v
valeriy moseychuk 24.07.20

and cattle to feed the roots not be.......

S
Searcher13 24.07.20

and even easier to edit save and unlimited money why do something to put.
( this is irony, if someone difficult to reach)

B
Bur4ik_Vini_Puh 24.07.20

Searcher13
then why even play it?)

B
Boss_Timurchik 24.07.20

Searcher13
Yes, buy all the equipment to his farm to drop off and everything to score the game

S
Searcher13 24.07.20

so I say, why then to ask such questions, if the person is in the game aims to make money. then let the right to edit and brains nor myself nor the people can not stand.

R
Remmo 24.07.20

Searcher13
I agree the topic is stupid to the point of absurdity.

R
Remmo 24.07.20

In General to produce every kind of products makes sense - there may suddenly appear a deficit and then you sell all at once. This is the meaning of warehousing. And only selling wheat, you bring the cost to complete not rentabelnosti

R
Ronn1203 24.07.20

Searcher13 wrote:
so I say, why then to ask such questions, if the person is in the game aims to make money. then let the right to edit and brains nor myself nor the people can not stand.
and can I understand what and how I do in this game?
and what is the goal set? on first speed for two hours to sow a field?

R
Ronn1203 24.07.20

In General, just of you-lazy nobody knows anything, checked everything myself.
Took a little field of 0.7 Ha, which is usually harvested peas 4T / 5 t canola. Planted Spud and ofigel. About 70 (seventy) tons of potatoes left. Taking the usual price of 300 for Spud, it is more profitable to plant the peas in 2,5-3 times (depending on price). But there are a lot of nuances.
1. Spud was nowhere to store. In the storage of grain are not taken. That is either on sale or on the floor to pour, but 70 tons zakolebalsya to collect later. In this game, possession is difficult, many things have to be stored on the floor.
2. Small width of the harvest. Kompensiruet the fact that yields are 10-15 times more. Must have a truck and the healthiest trailer for unloading, and they are filled with one field a little.
3. The drill can be charged with Spud. But need loader. In General the technique should be pretty cool for the entire process.
In General it is profitable, but it bluntly nowhere to store, so I'll plant the peas and raise cows. This is a great investment.

E
Energy Death 24.07.20

Ronn1203
and you the fields were fertilized 3 times? if on hard and if included?
Ronn1203 wrote:
Spud was nowhere to store.
actually you have specifically for this case has open warehouses with the roof in the amount of 3 pieces. and the holes in them for conveyors, again, if you didn't know) and generally potatoes are not stored in the grain storage, it is there stupid signee.
Ronn1203 wrote:
In General the technique should be pretty cool for the entire process.
that's kinda the point of the game)

E
Energy Death 24.07.20

Ronn1203 wrote:
but it bluntly nowhere to store

because in the game there is no winter stores are what they are)

and this is for you from the 13th parts

R
Ronn1203 24.07.20

Energy Death wrote:
actually you have specifically for this case has open warehouses with the roof in the amount of 3 pieces. and the holes in them for conveyors, again, if you didn't know) and generally potatoes are not stored in the grain storage, it is there stupid signee.
I know that in the 15th part was these warehouses, but in the 17th not found in Sosnovka. the coordinates tell me then.
if there is easy loading in the 15th part is okay, if no in the furnace of such warehouses.

S
Searcher13 24.07.20

load tape or medovym HOLMER TERRA FELIS 2 MULTIFRUCHT , this loads all in a row