3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max111 22.10.19 11:05 am

\"Bosses\" (and everything connected with them) (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

How to kill the Golem......
256 Comments
Sort by:
V
VlitZ 22.10.19

The alternate method of pressing the left,right button bears + some medium butylochki health!

M
Max111 22.10.19

I beat him and he has not removed life,like normal Persian pumped

V
VlitZ 22.10.19

There first you need to destroy a shield(blue bar)...
And you what a Persian play?I've killed a Golem warrior and elf...in the case of a warrior,filled up in 30 seconds...the elf was more difficult(had to run away often),but not much longer than a warrior!

M
Marvelosi 22.10.19

In General sometimes throws stones destroy them one by one beat of his blue bar disappears and just finish it!))

e
edikbl 22.10.19

shadow warrior, with a Horde of skeletons, brought to cheer. Hike the skeletons themselves it would be no problem soaked. I squeezed when they are half his shield was knocked down. Thought identity have hit a couple of times.

S
Svetloyar 22.10.19

Where is Golem? I'm only up to the third big city there (this is where you pass through a tunnel). How about it still, I want to see what such a beast? Then accomplish your goal how was...

V
VlitZ 22.10.19

Svetloyar
All of the bosses you'll find by following the main quest(orange marker)
Golem:
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Svetloyar 22.10.19

VLadisLaV, thank you. So not much time left...

M
Max111 22.10.19

killed 3 robots 4 does not want to kill,I even can't hit

M
MonsterManX 22.10.19

there in a circle a lot of portals of which overlook the guard, kill all the portals

M
Max111 22.10.19

you mean a bunch of little blue dots,I killed them

M
MonsterManX 22.10.19

hmm, I don't know, I'm drenched BOS 2 times and it was all good...

V
VlitZ 22.10.19

I, too, drenched,and without portals!

B
Big Huge Man 22.10.19

it's a sacred +) I remember the first time killed the Golem normally, and the second time I tried - when knocked down, shield(blue stripes) she instantly recovered :D and so 4 times. I thought not to pass finally, but all are killed.

A
Arroc 22.10.19

When I beat the Golem blue stripe remained intact until death.

N
Nevermore 22.10.19

when you kill all the bosses, you can continue to play?

V
VlitZ 22.10.19

This topic discusses all the Bosses in the game Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and the problems that can arise!

B
Big Huge Man 22.10.19

to 9 of the act is not met boss, which would be a problem)) but not the dragon I just killed, because the first did not work from the fire escape.

M
Maxer 22.10.19

The dragon had stopped seconds in the 8th, play TV + switched set refractory relics, however simply wandered into the cave by accident, and he was sitting there, well, I'm his and someone who knows the quest it should be?

B
Big Huge Man 22.10.19

BEA, if I could tell you what the cave was gone, and we are not telepaths... quest on the Seraphim Isle(basic) so it is unlikely that you could accidentally find it. come screen.
in General, you don't need to boast that you killed the shadow businesses anyone)) can smoke in side and wait until the immortal skeletons will do his job...
by the way, the current that went through the game... many people said that last boss Nada to constantly drink bottle, and so, should not fear))) well, bottles of 25 leaves for each boss on average( there are 4 of you who don't know) and this despite the fact that I'm an Inquisitor and not the TV played.