3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ganond 24.07.20 12:44 am

Does not start the PC without the 8 pin female video card power.

Hi all, I bought Gth 1060 extreme gaming. And on the power supply I have a 6 pin and she needs 8 what to do?
72 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 24.07.20

Ganond
To buy an adapter (Molex 8 pin) in the store, talk to the seller he'll understand.

R
Ryazancev 24.07.20

Ganond

Spoiler

G
Ganond 24.07.20

Ryazancev
Already asked about the adapter but in my village it is not and with shipping it will be expensive.

g
gmh4589 24.07.20

Klingin
There are blocks which pleases the manufacturer power and what pleases the manufacturer of the connectors. And the last time I went to the trend away from 8-pin connectors on the cards, and the 6-pin began to meet more often.

R
Ryazancev 24.07.20

Ganond
order from China. There is free shipping. only wait will be long. Aliexpress for example.
We have for example in Network magazinah type of DNS service is free.

h
hrdCore 24.07.20

Ganond
You can include the 6-pin connector 8-pin on pinterest (you can only do one right way, others simply cannot enter), and the remaining 2 pins close to each other with a jumper. The remaining 2 pins are 2 grounds, one of which separarely with other lands of the connector (easy to check prosonly connector on the VC) and the signal on it appears automatically when you connect 6-pin. The other touch which determines that it is connected 8 pin (and need to signal with the other of the earth by jumper).

G
Ganond 24.07.20

I will try, I will unsubscribe.

V
Voldemarcik 24.07.20

Ganond
happened ?

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Klingin
Dude. For example I have a 700 watt unit which is decent, but the most interesting is that there is only one 6 pin conclusion, although the technical characteristics of this unit 2 video quietly pull. So if there is no excess exits, it does not mean that the block "the farm.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
and what brand PSU you have? the name, model, tell me, I googled

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Klingin
Actually the profile has a HuntKey APFC 700W. I this block was soldered in consequence of additional lines with 6 and 8 pin connector built. Adapter as it broke to use.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
and why are you normal thermaltak not taken?! what the fuck handey?! Pfff, I'm amazed at all first take an unknown company and then complain that the connectors are not the same.

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Klingin
Unknown? I have the previous block are 450 watnik from handy. Reliable unit I have not seen. I have at one time often the voltage is jumped, the computer with this unit though henna (weekend naprugi almost do not change), works like a Champ. And the current semicatatonic got for free. Reliability is not worse than the previous one, in the load a little heated-and-drop naprugi on the output lines is minimal. From a friend according to him road block Crown CM-PS700 comp off at the slightest jump in voltage.
Well, you just keep taking blocks of well-known brands and to overpay in 3 times. By the way hantke very well known. I wonder what village do you live if you have not heard about this.

Z
ZeroHero 24.07.20

look there whether 6+2 pin, usually people don't notice as the 2 extra pins go. If not you'll have to resolder or get an adapter.

Z
ZeroHero 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
I agree Huntkey standards unit. For the price-quality thing.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
you thermaltak with EPL not confused by any chance? What the fuck overpayment?! the store prices are the same! And the fool does not understand that the well-known brand to lose reputation because of one or rejection, or a miserable party curve of a product is much easier than losing the reputation of an unknown some handy that nobody knows. I personally do not know, though the computer hardware monitor from time to time.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
by the way I am right now and decided promonitorit your handy and..... well, what I expected. In my town all this BP is not for sale, looked Moscow - there in one large shop there is FINALLY a brand is selected in the list. Well, if they do not buy, then there is a reason. On Yandex market, so generally not sold in all stores your handa, and opinions and less, i.e. no idea about the product even there. Don't know where you are cave century BP dug up, and even for free. What, someone threw out the garbage, but decided to give you, or what?

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

ZeroHero
How much use the unit, no problems noticed. Everything works on the level.

Klingin wrote:
And the fool does not understand that the well-known brand to lose reputation because of one or rejection, or a miserable party curve product much easier
Tell that to Samsung with their new. As they say the bigger they are, the harder they drop. Modern advertising and various public relations is now very much undermines the credibility of the product, because you have to buy the hardware at your own risk. Sometimes you come across something really worthwhile, but much cheaper than so-called brands. But the problem of such brands in fact that half of the cost of such glands, the buyer is paying for the sticker on the front side of the product. Why do I need to pay and what is unknown? My concept about the price of any commodity is the cost price + overhead expenses. And all that put on top of this already too much overpaid. But in fact (and from personal experience) are the products quality is no better than the same Huntkey.

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Klingin wrote:
In my town all this BP is not for sale, looked Moscow - there in one large shop there is FINALLY a brand is selected in the list of proposed
Each region offers their brand of products and what blocks you have in the city does not mean that they are not in others. Your town navel of the earth, in order for it to be leveled.

Klingin wrote:
Well, if they do not buy, then there is reason
The current economy and sales is based on the fact that how to buy profitable and also profitable to sell, so now stores are trying to zakupit it on the cheap, as much as possible to naciniti. Within reasonable limits of course. No one is beneficial to sell good power supplies that will work long and without problems. Any technique now to try to work out a little longer warranty period.

Klingin wrote:
On Yandex market, so do some stores sold by your handa, and that there are finally a few reviews
Our do not particularly like or comment. Buy and all. Thu OTO if not, then we are talking personally, and not on the Internet. From myself I will say that I do not care about online reviews because they bought the same brand owners. Important to me when selecting components only personal experience, the experience of their friends and customers.

Klingin wrote:
Don't know where you are cave century BP dug up, and even for free. What, someone threw out the garbage, but decided to give you, or what?
Is that a dig or what? If so, it is not particularly impressive.
One friend who carries parts from China gave. To tell you the circumstances for a long time and it makes no sense.

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Klingin wrote:
s in stores actually been a long time? You monitor prices?
Why do I need it? I carry spare parts directly from China manufacturers. I am not as stupid to buy retail magazinah and pay triple the value of the goods.

Klingin wrote:
So where the extra capacitor soldered for stability, so somewhere the extra track cut and additional resistors are placed to not welled technique
Have you ever disassembled your chermalyk? There's at least save on the full circuits of the control part of the power subsystem, instead put ordinary Chinese integrasco with a couple of transistors and choke. And some of the details on the Board not soldered at all. In the same Huntkey no nesasanai parts and the whole Board is chock-full of ' em.

Klingin wrote:
what the fuck experience you have, where will that take?
Well, actually I work for ramento similar electronics.