3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxis1977 24.07.20 12:44 am

Stupid AI (Watch_Dogs 2)

In the video below you can see the whole stupidity of the AI in this game.Fast forward to 8:22 and look on and you will understand how the game miserable.Ie a COP who stands face to marching him Negro,it does not see the same on a COP,in front of which a Negro had killed his friend stupidly runs here and there,instead of having to grab the gun and shoot this nigger.It's bloody pathetic
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redeagle 24.07.20

The game is still not out, and the haters never sleep)

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

Redeagle
ie you stupid AI is good?

R
Redeagle 24.07.20

Maxis1977
I didn't say the AI is good. It's pretty sad, especially for a modern product. I just initially don't expect any game something of a masterpiece, so rarely face disappointment. In the end, unfortunately, the modern game is no longer an art, but just business. And, believe me, even for a stupid AI and other the shoals people will pay and will pay. In the meantime, you need to wait for the official release and already on its basis to make final conclusions and to assess.

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

Redeagle
so this is the official release of the game on the consoles and bots in it,as in Negro 3 is stupid and release this in 2016-a shame,but of course the greedy will get picked up,because the game like this interesting gameplay on the run pre-order)

M
Marvelosi 24.07.20

Maxis1977

It looks like bagavan, the game is shown without the first day patch. Let's just wait a week OK? And still you are not normal aggression, about this game, are you all right?

e
evil.burmistroff 24.07.20

Maxis1977
I the horror flying on wings of night! I'm A Black Cloak!
Niger mere shadow came from the leaf)

H
Heksenpey 24.07.20

Maxis1977
Oh, go to the forest! it uplay, and any developed a to release a bunch of patches released!!

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

Marvelosi
what do you think that with the first patch, the AI will be better?if he will not be better,the same shit,like a Negro 3

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

nazhdachka
someone about the Negro 3 said so,and so nothing has really corrected

G
Greencore 24.07.20

Maxis1977
You just bombed, because there denovo

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

where does denovo?I buy the game denovo that I like DOOM,Rise of the Tomb Raider,Deus Ex:Mankind Divided,and I'm not a pirate.This game I swear for stupid AI,large map,where you have nothing to do,done in order to have a Negro hipster,generally a standard ubisoftas a fake,he do a see or greedy?

e
ewok_prg 24.07.20

Maxis1977
If you abruptly lashed out, would you immediately took the gun and would have killed him. And finally I personally saw the stream of wd2, the stealth there is very difficult.

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

ewok_prg
of course,of course,press x to win-that's what's the stealth with stupid bots

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

ewok_prg
well, of course they tried,how could I forget,because they Karpel of each texture,hipster - Niger at your service,conducted a thorough work on the optimization(no),you can now shoot from the car!!!!!breakthrough!,the physics of cars like his grandmother taught to drive,jokes level Petrosyan,the empty world,the stupid AI.Tasks in style-Hey nigger,go kill that nigger,so I gave you the task to kill a nigger called me a nigger.Hey nigger, go pick that Niger and bring me his pants,which hid the flash drive

e
ewok_prg 24.07.20

Maxis1977
Cha, too funny jokes Petrosian level over 999999/

e
ewok_prg 24.07.20

Cha just a computer with a calculator, you will not be able to play it here at cha and bombs. Optimization of shit only on ps4, on which the whole thing will be when driving up to 20 fps squander.

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

ewok_prg
Yes figs with them with jokes,the game is shit

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

ewok_prg
why would I want to play in the bad things?there is not in a computer case,which is not calculator config in the profile,are you really waiting for this game?probably gonna be the first person to return the money

e
ewok_prg 24.07.20

Maxis1977
Lol, there are also such haters like you. Some realties of GTA 5 will be released you will compliment, some realties game from yubikov cha burns.

e
ewok_prg 24.07.20

Maxis1977
I in any case buy the game because I liked the first part.