3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Playersaharan 24.07.20 12:45 am

A quick question about the side effects (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As we know, when you specify a Storm Dun Tine there is a sign that after this mission, some side-quests to complete will be impossible (the same thing happened in the original, during the quest, the Island of Fog). I finished them all (at least those that are found in the city and on the boards) so have not noticed a difference after completing this quest.
So, my question is - what are the specific effects fail? I suspect that the quest the Song Knight of Heart, but it certainly is something else, isn't it?
PS If this topic already was I apologize, did not notice.
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pupaa 24.07.20

Buddy open jobs and see that you have failed in all.

G
Gibsoncheg 24.07.20

Playersaharan
Just know that I will fail a quest with the knight's tournament

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

pupaa
So that's the thing that failed, I had nothing added

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

I didn't fail.

Gibsoncheg
And the tournament somehow linked to is ridiculous, I wonder?

J
Jerzy3 24.07.20

Maybe it meant that during long nights the side effects can not be done, and then again.

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

Jerzy3
MB and so. Find someone who got the side effects but don't touch them until the end of sujecki......

A
AnatolyKest 24.07.20

I have no complaints just nothing to fail could not, I realized not touched except for the quest with spoons, cleaned out all the entire map Guindy, caches, etc. somewhere 60+ quests it was 38 hours left (including some quests 2 times took stupid to know what will happen)
And then with quiet soul went on to the end

M
Mitay_Swift 24.07.20

Before the Storm took all the side quests which only found: with boards, and 3 red exclamation marks which were on the map zaskrinil in order to remember. In short, after the assault fails only song knight of the heart. the others in the plot, something supplemented . but the list of jobs kept. All saskinny quests on the map, too, left.

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

Mitay_Swift
Hmm, okay, thanks

O
OSKaR2255 24.07.20

It turns out they will be unavailable for some time..
I took the quest Maklerskie Safari and I could not do it. Wrote: Deal with the vampires in the city, before coming to the count.

A
AleksadnrVIP 06.03.21

Only those tasks that you took
will fail, And those that did not have time to take will then not be available for taking
And you will not even know that you fucked up the task