3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Udalennyy akkaunt 24.07.20 12:45 am

Repack what games in your opinion the best?

In my opinion, the best Repack's: Mechanics, catalyst and fenixx.
I was just wondering your opinion
36 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavluha72 24.07.20

SEYTER and _xatab_ by far. fenixx without Repack.

N
NorthernSky 24.07.20

best Repack the incentive

Z
ZloiDET 24.07.20

Xatab, FitGirl and R. G. Freedom.

A
Alexandrovitch 24.07.20

Black Box / VicNet / CorePack / SeregA-Lus
P. forum has become so dull... That even normally kidding

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

all Repack I theoretically downloaded and theoretically installed - worked. So, if I was pitching and installed, I would have concluded that all normal Repack.

V
Vinchi441 24.07.20

Alexfor
So in theory you pirate or theoretically licesnes? :)

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Vinchi441
I'm a pirate?! Yes, I have the incentive utanovleny 5 games!

N
NorthernSky 24.07.20

Akruti
And you are very tight on the head and toil?

R
Rograx 24.07.20

Xatab, FitGirl. Early Repack from mechanics went. Now they concede hatabu and fitgirl.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

Previously the normal mechanics was,and still is,well, hatab.

w
warp 37 24.07.20

Clean SteamRip's no installers. Any shit in the registry, no waste of time on the installation.

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

Phoenix, Mechanics and Hatab

s
solaris8611 24.07.20

Mechanics and catalyst out of the competition!

T
Tracked 24.07.20

ZloiDET
From pissing Fitgirl Repack
4 hours put games like WWE and NBA
And Stimpy for 20 ~ 30 minutes

S
StarDNikolaevich 24.07.20

saa0891
The most normal? Maybe five years ago they were the most normal, but now the group is just slowly falling apart. At the moment it rests on one person and the fact that reachit indie and other slag. About the stability and support of their Repack, I generally keep quiet (fourth year went as they voiceovers in the fourth addon to Gothic add).

s
saa0891 24.07.20

StarDNikolaevich

I honestly in recent years very few games actually rocked,but like the last stimovsky Repack from mechanics Quantum Break,excellent,Yes, and no when they Repack I personally have had no problems on the second hard almost all the Repack from mechanics.

d
dr_shurich 24.07.20

I'm always downloading the rips and Repack without multiplayer from Mechanics, Hatab, Catalyst, FitGirl, Fenixx (he now actively makes Repack all new, just never posts anywhere except of your site, and even he basically breaks it down into DVD5 discs). Sometimes if I do not have them Repack it is possible to download from R. G. Freedom, Nemos. SEYTER often sewing the miners in their work so he cannot be trusted. Steam-rips never shake, they are very large sizes, not for my Internet.

-
- DILOR- 24.07.20

That's who's hands have to beat is SEYTER and Brick one and the same person . Well, now he's moderators, bans immediately those who have anything, like write and wipe up the footprints on the site ( known to all).. All his executables were infected by one and all..

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Волк_3456 wrote:
In my opinion, the best Repack's: Mechanics, catalyst and fenixx.
I was just wondering your opinion
According to unconfirmed reports on PG for promoting piracy (or activities similar to the promotion of piracy) can be obtain at best a warning or even a ban. Data not confirmed because somewhere gone all the witnesses or involved in the precedents.
Ban is not a joke, this even 228 the wolf should be afraid.

d
dr_shurich 24.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
SEYTER Brick and he Valdeni when the Rutor appeared Repack with auto activation from Voxy from SEYTER'a and Valdeni was posted first Repack, many complained about the miners after installing the Repack