3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
en3rgizer 24.07.20 12:45 am

Does it make sense to switch to Playstation 4 Playstation 4 Pro c ?

or else, if you do not have console what is the point to take Playstation 4 Pro and not just Playstation 4 ?

To buy a 4K TV does not plan to. TV Sony BRAVIA is good, but he 2014 chtoli, 4K probably does not pull, at least it's nowhere on it does not say, and I think this in fact a separate function should be ? So I think, what's the point of switching to 4 Pro if 1080 graphics will be the same ? or is it not the same ? on the news I did not understand in what capacity 4 plus about in fact ? 60 fps instead of 30 ? Honestly me and 30 suits almost always, I play it only for the exclusives, and there subsidence is almost not seen, but their exclusives have 4 Pro will not.

If in 1080 the only difference will be between 30 and 60 fps then what is this about ?
And still who can knows, disc Games from the PS4 on the PS4 go about freely ?
What the price will be about the PS4 and PS4 after the release of the new console ?
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.07.20

en3rgizer
Does it make sense to switch to Playstation 4 Playstation 4 Pro c ?
While the console is still not released, so no one does not go anywhere. When released, it is necessary to look specifically at the games for it will appear. Now is just talk and promises.

What the price will be about the PS4 and PS4 after the release of the new console ?
At about 100 bucks will be more expensive.

e
en3rgizer 24.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
While the console is still not released, so no one does not go anywhere. When released, it is necessary to look specifically at the games for it will appear. Now is just talk and promises.
so judging by these conversations and promises at least plus this console over the old one ?

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

so worth it to wait for Igor to see the comparison
about compatibility have already said that the game can be played but whether the game even on ng is better depends on graphic craftsmen.
PA the idea grafana should be a little more detailed on the full QED and above any range of travona supposed to be better and maybe the shade of all sorts. but as the memory of the same textures and baked lighting is still soapy and sad.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

- Bloodborne at 60fps
Yes, Yes. Kappa.

k
kustowlad 24.07.20

en3rgizer
ps4 pro in normal resolution aka fulhd will produce graphics better than the regular ps4 and there seems to still be talking about the choice between better graphics or 60 fps,well, if you have an extra 100-150 bucks then sell your ps4 and buy a pro

C
CaS73 24.07.20

past $ 100 more and with a 4K monitor it is necessary to take

F
FOXDIE_id 24.07.20

I think from the beginning it is necessary that the console came out, and see how strong the difference of fps at least in 1080p.

E
Easy Fall 24.07.20

God,let there not be 4K.Normal apskeyl.

S
SS86Precursor 24.07.20

Please tell me. If my monitor is 1920x1200(1080p), the picture will stretch to full screen or will be bars above and below? If not, then how will this affect the picture quality, will there be a ladder in the games?

L
Lehander 24.07.20

If to take the console from scratch, then for any better Pro.
These chips are all about the resolution - divorce, we will score and will improve graphics quality and FPS, most of it will be to do.

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

By the way, people, all slowly shakes ps4? I'm just in sleep mode, it starts more or less quickly to pull. But still 8 gigs pulled 3 hours. It's not normal, in my opinion. And without hibernation Sonya was going to swing 35 hours these poor 8 gigs... Incidentally, how this state of Affairs on the ps3?

R
Retransfor 24.07.20

Worth taking, if you have money. The graphics will be any better. For me the only negative on the current - lack of anti-aliasing in 1080p really noticeable

R
Retransfor 24.07.20

Logan2016
What's your connection type?

S
SS86Precursor 24.07.20

Retransfor
and the pro will be smoothing or also a ladder will be everywhere on 1080p?? all games have no antialiasing?

R
Retransfor 24.07.20

SS86Precursor
The ladder was only seen in GTA5 in the city. In the other games - never have been. Probably still where it was. The Pro would be everything that was on normal, only better make up for it in some cases.

S
SS86Precursor 24.07.20

Retransfor
Thanks, well, I understand, tweak the box in some games to 1080p.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

This is how to move from Lada Priora Lada Vesta. Like the transition and committed, but still was in deep shit)

D
Delphis 24.07.20

there once was a sage who asked him, what yoba? and he said PC

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

I see no reason to switch. I don't think the graphics will be MUCH better. Only at the end of the generation may receive 1-2 projects on the usual ps4 will slow down or even she will not support. This was on the xbox360 with GTA 5. But this is unlikely. So do not want to move. Do not see the point in this pro.

L
Lehander 24.07.20

From scratch just about have to take, because the price is only 5K more))