3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxSpxxx 24.07.20 12:46 am

Does iron maiden with bone wall? (Diablo 2)

The people are kind and knowledgeable, please tell me whether the curse iron maiden with bone wall necromancer - will keep damage to mobs because they hit the wall under this curse?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

da eto rabotaet no crap proklyatie. esli ti summoner uzai ad esli esli poison lowrez bonir mb dekru ili confuz

E
Episcop_moo 24.07.20

xxxSpxxx
Health monster surpasses their damage, and therefore themselves, they are unlikely to be hurt by the Iron Maiden. Same thing with the thorns paladin. So eto crap proklyatie and see the post above. For comparison, in early versions of classics (1.00 - 1.03, maybe later also) the balance of health and attack damage of monsters was different, and there is quite possible to kill, say, an Assembly of boss paladin thorns (tried personally to 1.00).

I
Immense 24.07.20

Ergo
1.00 - 1.03
1.09 LOD was a combination of bloody hell Golem + iron maiden(had a few rips, due to the feedback Golem NCR, when there was no mobs and the melee mobs are casters felled the Golem).

g
gradusGl 24.07.20

My favorite build is ad+ce necro, especially in chaos or throne where all the same how much HP the mob

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

will keep damage to the mobs
xxxSpxxx, if you have a sidekick with whom to play (barbarian, PAL/other kontaktni), practice on it: he runs, throw him a Bone Prison and Iron maiden sharply. there will be a sense. ;-)

g
gradusGl 24.07.20

Obsessed
Especially if Bud Sorka/NCR/alendro/Hamer well, in General, all non physicist DD.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

gradusGl you the word contacting sbili? :-) I corrected it.

g
gradusGl 24.07.20

Obsessed
Well contact and Ogaden maybe he's just not physical damage gives. In General, the token safely and try IM bilder PVM to try. But I feel that it would be very uncomfortable/painful

g
gradusGl 24.07.20

Game direct has hinted that unnecessary necro, IM to collect

m
minovalo 24.07.20

Not farm the token breaks on GHG compete with oblivnye in codrenii iron maidens.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

GV-, ;D

Well contact and Ogaden maybe he's just not physical damage gives
gradusGl, which has a vegan-Dean? you are about to avendzher? :-)

m
minovalo 24.07.20

Well, veganin. Eats grass and does not hit animals.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

passed, well, at least vs demons & undead have it all as humans. ;-)

Q
QLinkee 24.07.20

In HKS and NBC with oblivnye 95% safer.

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

kakieto paladini's netradicionnoi oreintaciei poterli moi posti potomu 4to ya zabil skazat nih o ;/

i
ixdon 24.07.20

gradusGl
What kind of a gesture on screen?