3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ganond 24.07.20 12:46 am

Overclocking GTX 1060 via programa xtreme gaming v engine.2

Spoiler

That's probably the max for my VC.
PS. GTA5 on Takh parameters worse.
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ganond 24.07.20

Who it was?

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Ganond
Ie you as the noob dispersed Pascal via raising the base clock of the chip, ha ha ha ))))) First, though acquainted with the work of the new Busta 3.0 PA and how they should disperse so as not to shame though :)

R
Razox 24.07.20

And then the question is whether to overclock MSI single fan, the cheapest.
MSI GEFORCE GTX 1060 6G OC
Spoiler
Or increase the visible one figs will not be.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Razox
In Pascal processor frequency depends on the temperature. If the temperature of the chip increases the speed of the chip decreases. You can of course try overclocking, but not as the topic Ganond it is in this case ZERO, and using the edit curve by finding the minimum of naprugi in which the chip is working and then building on this to do the overclocking. I.e. trying to build a boost curve so that a voltage as low as possible. Even if strongly to disperse does not work then at least by reducing naprugi not to allow the chip to warm up and consequently to reduce frequency during heating. In bust 3.0 is difficult to specify the frequency of the chip that he kept there, but if you make the curve smooth the chip will stick to this frequency since the first value naprugi and increase the voltage on the chip if it will be missed.
Also you have to check after the crackdown on kokorozashi frequency as in Pascal, and this innovation appeared when the chip frequency of, say, 2150 loses speed at 2050 and it's on the same card rather than different.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

MagicHero
The Pascal it is necessary to disperse linearly, ie, using the slider. Through the editor of the frequencies/voltages it is impossible to build a perfect curve that was not corn. High can limit through the whore the maximum frequency at max naprugi. And no increase naprugi with smooth curve will be. You will use the most extreme left point and if it is for a given frequency will not be enough voltage, valaska corny krasnet driver or go to reboot.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Listoman
I have never work blank screen, asking for example direct frequency 2100 from 0.950 and above. Video card worked at 0.981 although the leftmost point was 0.950. If you suffer you can find naprugu and the frequency at which the video card will keep the data set, but the temperature rise data subject to change a little, but a start will be from the original set.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

MagicHero
so you're like a crooked set up, for taken left-most point. To find a permanent naprugu and frequency there is no problem, but these settings will be corn)

G
Ganond 24.07.20

MagicHero
Of course I zero because it was before the Amud. And I nifiga not understand where and what to configure.
PS when on a frequency of 2050 in the static stage 62, when 2142 in this scene 64. And at a frequency of 2167 after some time, VK krašit.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

Ganond
You did the right thing, and he's a little above got the corn, because the editor can not drive. Can only be a maximum point limit.

M
Mystic_Fox 24.07.20

Ganond don't listen to ABOUT разгонщик9000 it is not good advise.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Listoman
And than set the maximum point at the frequency different from overclocking? do you yourself understand what you wrote??? Corn you can get at your slider, which just increases the boost curve for a certain value of frequency leaving naprugu on the spot. And so you call it the proper acceleration :) you can get in bust frequency, something like 2100 when naprugi 1.000. And with such nepruha at this frequency a vidyuhi will just securuity, while the handles can be set at a frequency of 2100 1.050 naprugu to stand a chance of corn was less.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

MagicHero
Boost 3.0 strange thing.... Through lineinoe boost works, and after the curve no. You can check for yourself. Download bench any and look. The acceleration of the leftmost points somewhere to the voltage in 1000мв gives more profit from acceleration than the acceleration of all points after.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Listoman
I bought a video card clocked her across the curve and I have everything working perfectly, i.e., the acceleration picks up points in marks and fps in games. And why is the edit curve it should work? do you even think your head or something :) for example I flashed the BIOS myself from SJS he boost curve is quite different in comparison with the native BIOS. Corn you can get if you set too low voltage at high frequency, for example the chip can operate at 2114 when naprugi only 0.975 but will securesite. Although it is possible to determine the lower limit of the chip and then have to raise a little naprugu to have the chip worked fine.

G
Ganond 24.07.20

MagicHero
You explain in detail or can only hatstats? I 0 on the Internet found nothing. YOU even throw guide.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Ganond
If you use EVGA PrecisionX for OC overclocking
Spoiler
there you should click on the arrow to the right to go to the menu curve select manual to manually adjust and set the desired frequency and voltage, then hold the line to the right on the same frequency. It is possible to stop and you can a few items. After checking in benci vyrastili the results since the frequency and selected voltage card may just securesite ie, the effect will not disperse. Then it will be necessary to choose an initial bigger voltage for the same frequency. Although I have sometimes that takes a left-voltage (for example choose old 0,975 video card uses sometimes higher than 1.000) for this I'm just after 1,000 all point down.
If you use msi afterburner and there press ctrl + F to open a menu with curve. To do everything just as well but there is a problem that lower curve and if not for example chose to start with naprugi 0,975 that the graphics card can use 1,000 and above.

G
Ganond 24.07.20

MagicHero
I have Gigabyte does not change the voltage.

G
Ganond 24.07.20

MagicHero
Don't know how to unlock it?

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Ganond
If you drive using the program above then go ahead and put her in EVGA PrecisionX or msi afterburner there on the curve will be able to configure. The power limit is to put emphasis on the maximum.

G
Ganond 24.07.20

MagicHero
Nothing has changed. The voltage does not rise.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Ganond
In what sense does not rise? There on the curve set a point on the X-axis voltage Y-axis the frequency. Choose for example the 2100MHz frequency and the initial voltage 1.050 v (that is, if strong acceleration) or 2050MHz, and 1.000 V. Then build all of the following points to the right on the frequency I chose and everything.
PS All written above refers to 1070 what frequency and what voltage 1060 I don't know exactly , so choose the range in which runs your graphics card, although I think it is the same as 1070.