3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titanfall 24.07.20 12:53 pm

Play new shooter + your opinion (Titanfall 2)

Friends, tested on PS4 Titanfall 2. Kremenska the game, of course, the cool graphics, the mechanics from the first part not much has changed, added new features and so on. Tried Titanfall in OPEN BETA, there is only some content and only 2 of titanium. Titanal? Maybe there are those who have tried on the PC? (I think open beta and on PC).

19 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 24.07.20

boasted? and vaabsche, shooter on console? thank you laugh...

l
lookaway 24.07.20

The man with the nickname Titanfall, registered 25 minutes ago praises the game Titanfall.

T
Titanfall 24.07.20

zagruzon
Shooter on console, of course, hellishly, but only at first. Just konsolka 20K, and pitch from sotochku((

T
Titanfall 24.07.20

lookaway
))

T
Titanfall 24.07.20

zagruzon, lookaway
Well I vidosik have capiltal. Take a look:

If the Playground is prohibited, it is better to say, I Delano:)

z
zagruzon 24.07.20

Titanfall
my coffin I went to 47 rubles,well, let's round up to 50 rubles.console vaabsche telly still need that expensive of a monitor plus the difference in cost of games against 1200 4500. and unlike the console has the ability to configure games,software,upgrade, and piracy. a lot of console platformers and fighting games, shooters-computers. everything is very simple. why not krossplatformy in shooters? so here we are.

T
Titanfall 24.07.20

zagruzon
That's the most pissed - igruli-the pisyulyami 4000. And this isn't the top of the chart, and the current average) the Box useless for a year is collecting dust. In Plechko of free play(( So fully agree with you))

J
JUnnAmmED 24.07.20

Man has created the topic with impressions of the beta of the game = the topic has become a platform-srach.PG...PG never changes.

t
tema padonok 24.07.20

Interested in the opinion? Here's mine.
All the barrels are the same, the impact is missing completely, the machine has Kemper (which by the way is not sitting with snipey and also with a gun or a machine gun or SMG in the game it does not matter) in the face across the map like the SVD, I shot him into the wall meters with 80 - accuracy as the Blaster Chewbacca. Mode with a bunch of mobs - finally boring, to play in the Titan is also tedious, it's better for you running. It turns out that the game is the main feature and difference from the competitors are robots, but these robots gameplay is not fun, but rather destroy the dynamics - nonsense..
Protivorechivoe weapons also don't need to aim, Dodge enemies and stuff, why? Pull on the hook with one hundred meters safely 4 times, grab him in a hole script a grenade and all - client is ready. Dagger-sonar is generally a cheat, highlight enemies for ALL members of your team through walls, radius and time of the action is quite impressive, and the minimal recoil, and sonar this every second. In General, all VERY simplified, apparently in favor of clashnabrock autism wallow stupidest mobs packs and screaming from its own coolness.
Oh, and for dessert.. INFINITE AMMO..
In graphic terms - of the last century.
In General, I have deleted this misunderstanding.
Even the cold plays much naturally, more energetic than guano, the same hook in it which works adequately.
In short, anyone who likes the gameplay style of Battle, not Cold ( although the cold seems fierce hardcore in comparison with the rattle) is Titania not recommend, yawn will begin on the second day.
Idea beta БФ1 - me personally Days he's never disappointed.

z
zagruzon 24.07.20

tema padonok
eklmn, and I was hoping the first like nothing was.....

t
tema padonok 24.07.20

zagruzon
The first was not playing, maybe tastes are different)) I have a huge variety of Battles like Titania too monotonous for me, the day was very boring.

v
v1806v 24.07.20

Titanfall
You in computers does not rummage ? mine pulled to about 35 . From sotochku the same to buy but seichas hardware quickly becomes obsolete and makes no sense . Easier to preapprentice comp . Games for console more expensive than for PC . And a shooter to play on jostice as hell . Here if released to console keyboard and mouse then I will think whether to buy .

T
Titanfall 24.07.20

v1806v
And what is 35? Let's try to guess: Amdshnye processor with more or less good characteristics, but it is so heated and loud that when gaming on high settings it stupidly hangs, gavekort any 650, 750 with 2GB of VRAM, which, as you know, nothing is drawn. Well, the Mat fee for the CES 2-3. So just for 100 or more thousand you can get a good PECK, which Intel I7 4 GHZ is vidyuhi or 970 1060 with 3-6 GB and operatives 8-16 gigs.

T
Titanfall 24.07.20

v1806v
About shooters disagree. Everything can be used. If the game is cross-platform, it is truly hell. And if you play against the same console gamers, all without any problems.

T
Timur Asailov 24.07.20

Titanfall
and look a little farther tried the game on the ps -eats so much money that it is cheaper to buy a computer for 50 000 RUB, and play it...moreover a lot of good games you can play free then.....so where is the benefit ???? The console certainly has its advantages in the form of exclusives and games in the company of friends on the same screen....and personally, I'm weighing all the pros and cons would choose the PC, especially for fps games.

T
Timur Asailov 24.07.20

And the question in the subject, bots are left ?

K
KazymirZyba 24.07.20

None of the open beta on PC no. Watched a sufficient amount of gameplay videos. I have the feeling that in the first play. There is practically no difference. I see no reason, second time buying the same game. Which, moreover, get bored in a few days.

S
Sochnyy Enot 24.07.20

D
Deamon13666 24.07.20

Good game if you liked the first part or video game is safe to take.About bots they are but only as meat that card to fill and the longer it goes round appear stronger bots (1 kills with one shot to the head, 2 stronger and for the third you need some heavy weapons or Titan).