3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Sinitic 24.07.20 12:54 pm

My poor ears (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

How to do English voice acting and Russian subs
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chernyy perec 24.07.20

Kill yourself and fuck all) do Not drive on good Russian voice dubbing did it!!!

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Black pepper
Well people like to read in childhood did not read. Personally I am of sound mind and movies with sabami not looking.))
Interestingly, while Pindos also watch our films with sabami? )))

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Than Russian voice You did not like?

n
nikita2112 24.07.20

The author, skrause, don't torture your ears. You're probably not only in games of Russian speech hear. So why do I torture myself?

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

murtela
Interestingly, while Pindos also watch our films with sabami? )))

Yes. They have in principle no such thing as dubbing or VoiceOver translation. The second point is that Rudy is the patriots and only available for its production. Those few who look European or Asian movie, those watching with sabami.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Protocol10
Am I the only one watched the movie with sabami and then randomly (at the cinema, wandered) Admiral Nelson. )))

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Marsj wrote:
Than Russian voice You did not like?
Yes, she is Russian like me. Pindos't like it.)))

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

The train made a boom-boom?

X
X_ray_83 24.07.20

Marsj
The fact that HiEnd sound card 5.1 Russian dubbing degrades the quality of music and speech effects ! Although you sit on the insert do not understand.....

M
Marsj 24.07.20

X_ray_83
Integration is 5.1...
...if you have bad acoustics, that does not mean that others worse.

X
X_ray_83 24.07.20

Marsj
Importantly there's a DAC and 5.1 at least the slag to mold of the type CreativeSB live5.1, but it will be better !

T
Tomato77777 24.07.20

If you learn English then hasten to disappoint you. To read Russian subs useless. You will be busy studying and reading subs )

M
Marsj 24.07.20

X_ray_83
Pimp up your system.

X
X_ray_83 24.07.20

Marsj
Ahaha )) I Have a Lexicon soundcard and monitor speakers,funny ))) Pimp your brain, if you do not reach that we have very low recording quality and dubbing spoils any game/movie etc.

M
Marsj 24.07.20

X_ray_83
Buy games for 100 with the original voice acting and not par brain.

I
Ivan Sinitic 24.07.20

bitch you did not say how to remake the sound

U
U.S.Soldier 24.07.20

murtela
Americans our shit,like bitter and other heresy don't look so

g
gloccc 24.07.20

Ivan Sinitic
Turn completely English version . There is English at the elementary level , so that all Russian subs clear

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Thompson1929 wrote:
Americans our shit,like bitter and other heresy don't look so
Actually, I used to swallow Amer. movies (actually I have a VCR has been since 1987 :D, that's when the shift of consciousness has happened :D). But at some point I came to the conclusion - and to watch and there is nothing in Pindos. They are also very difficult to seek out a decent movie. Blockbusters already certinely.

I
Ivan Sinitic 24.07.20

glocccкак I can't English then I understand, but I can't