3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 24.07.20 12:54 pm

at startup black screen (Dishonored 2)

All kind time of day. In General, apparently for the first time when the game went to the video setting set to ultra and now the game is not included, but rather is included after the picture loading is a black screen with intermittent sound, as I understand it you can not cope vidyuhi (gtx 960) . The second run fails, tried several times - same thing, other games and programs work correctly. The question is how to rearrange the settings before entering the game to a lower one , if possible, if not then how to fix it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
KenJi_ykt 24.07.20

C:\Users\имя_юзера\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\dishonored2\base\dishonored2Config.cfg
open it with Notepad and rule that it is necessary

a
alex1gr 24.07.20

KenJi_ykt
I have no such folder there

K
KenJi_ykt 24.07.20

Windows what? turn on show hidden folders

a
alex1gr 24.07.20

KenJi_ykt
turned ten. Maybe you path is not correctly specified? there is no Saved Games folder I have

K
KenJi_ykt 24.07.20

this type should be

a
alex1gr 24.07.20

KenJi_ykt
you should have written that saved games, why in English then?)) well this is a different path all
Prompt what there to put to low settings were?

K
KenJi_ykt 24.07.20

if you highlight a path, it will register in English, though I did not invent, just copied\inserted

a
alex1gr 24.07.20

KenJi_ykt
okay thank you very much, tell me to make a little adjustment to the settings to lower?

K
KenJi_ykt 24.07.20

delete or rename it, then launch the game, like a machine in default shall be dropped

a
alex1gr 24.07.20

KenJi_ykt
thank you very much, now everything is fine, as I had not thought of. Thank you very much!

K
KenJi_ykt 24.07.20

nezachto

a
alex1gr 24.07.20

KenJi_ykt
here is a powerful game that is not even included on ultra. Another question - what about the mouse? made 100% chustvitelnost, and still as the dead she moves? the question is removed, my carelessness.