3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 24.07.20 12:55 pm

Innovation vol. 2 (Diablo 2)

The previous topic covered, dunno why?

Submit ideas for innovations, desirable adequate, necessary and in detail(not siege cortico increase), maybe even something so periglenes admin.
Admin, pliz not three ideas, well, is just complete nonsense.
All drop!?
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon Guard 24.07.20

this is a topic with my theme of"the Change!.. We are waiting for Change vol2 I think he's the place, despite the fact that offered it for quite some time, but apparently the urgency only increased.

1 RENTROP don't want to raise - it has long been known and ask him to improve once again it would be a bit silly
YOUR ATTENTION ALTERNATIVE:
recipes cooking high runes a bit and let others do rentrop not further increased by 100 500 years (in the recipes is not specified stones because they essno should not be changed)
2 lo runes = sur (as it was) but then it's different
sur + lo = ber (in the runes lo price = 3ло)
ber + sur = s ( = 5ло)
s + sur = Cham ( = 7ло)
Cham + ber = zod( = 10ло)
(such retseptiki homeless people become a little richer, and the masons with znachenie sodomy slightly poor, and thus the entropy of the universe will change slightly)

2 SEASONS LONG, TICKING A LOT
I propose to Anya once you have filled up the vile traitor nihlathak provided in return for this, give her stuff a full inventory and how much to fit on the hero(one-time) but not for gold and runes + gems
that is
for Shaka(Viper oculis titans and the rest of the shit the same price
category) it gives the mind rune and 5 perf gems
for Hz skillery to 20хп or Klear pool and 20 purefoy stones with 20 HP and smaller and 20 perf gems
for Arah (Bq Mara ormas torch, etc.) is small and 10 purefoy rocks
for DF (Griffin, DV, of tirely of any) OC and 100 purefoy rocks

in General, the results of the performed quest recruited a full inventory of crap and carry it to Ana, she falls asleep in the space beside him runes and stones (those that will not fit into the inventory fall to the floor as extra gold when selling)
the server is spared from the sad cries of may buy Shaka and rates the years are the same as in the beginning of the season reset is unnecessary! ))

A
Archon Guard 24.07.20

will bring some clarification to avoid unnecessary discussions if suddenly(which I highly doubt given the General apathy because of the inaction of the administration) any questions about not a chest if it zahov. so I did not think so and do not believe.
1 prices of runes runes above lo before zod recorded in the key items was much lower than now runes Cham and zod over the season evaporated after each uber and bisballe in ancient times to 1.13 prices on runes above lo was lo!
2 these prices are lower than prices were at the Park in the early seasons when the wig has not been cut and they drove a lot of people, maybe the latter category should be fixed and do not OC and vex, but it's the little things that the administration itself is quite could adjust. of course buried here, the downside is that this feature is a waste - free production runak and stones, but the same thing is when breaking hell forge, and the other way to save the server from falling to zero prices without changes of the game is likely not. so, tovarischi NN is useless to argue about the chest zahov it or not, it's just an alternative to wigs, the normal alternative if you think it's normal that it doesn't change the game just does not useless your mating of Krapets.

I
Immense 24.07.20

Archon Guard wrote: but not for gold and runes + gems
How much soji take?:)

A
Archon Guard 24.07.20

The Immense Soi Acare LM (

I
Immense 24.07.20

Archon Guard
Maybe it is cheaper to take Anka than Mason?

i
irknet 24.07.20

You can PM me to send ideas, but to create a similar theme - not necessary.

Q
QLinkee 24.07.20

IRKNET
Why? Maybe someone will propose an idea and the other will be able to add something interesting to it, or basee it offer something similar.

l
lait_one 24.07.20

IRKNET
why PM? it's a military secret, what the people want? democracy in all its glory! )

i
irknet 24.07.20

lait_one
And why flood when you can send your idea to me in PM? ;D
If they do, then they will be placed on the background of the picture. But such suggestions are the personal opinion of the player and are treated exactly the same as personal opinion.
It's not the center for the fulfillment of desires in the end...

A
Archon Guard 24.07.20

maybe not the center of the performance, but you put specifically to work with the people here publicly let people write what is bad?
Maybe someone will propose an idea and the other will be able to add something interesting to it, or on the basis of it offer something similar.
+1 Kalinka
and as for flooding, well in any subject is the flood, where do without him (

r
redoolf 24.07.20

IRKNET wrote:
You can PM me to send ideas, but to create a similar theme - not necessary.
Why is it not necessary? This is a topic that violates any rules of the forum? The second was created because the previous one was closed without any explanation from the administration.
IRKNET wrote:
And why flood when you can send your idea to me in PM? ;D
Amazing! Let us then do close the forum. Want to convey your idea to the people who write all you want in PM, and there communicate with them, why the flood?

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

IRKNET, ;-)

Archon Guard, I was plagued by vague doubts. in any case, whatever the frost, is implemented as a collection of applications - it is good that he is THERE. I only have one request: reduce the number of proposals. ;-) anyway they had.. ahem.. ;D

redoolf, we can assume that it is more convenient to consider/ to accumulate the application. on the forum is drowning in the flood (which is possible in PM, but...).

and again. when suggestions arose, they were addressed to be. now, obviously, person has a new mask. it does not change the attitude towards Aleria to the previous proposals. repeating them to no purpose.

R
Rivnyanyn 24.07.20

? Wang, which continues to drop with HF will not be exact))
Well beer vdul, I'm gonna give birth to ideas)))
So, it is logical that people will not increase in the PG, in order for norms armor is stupid to carry. For quality pvp, the player who wishes not to be a complete bottom identity Nada to carry. And to carry under current conditions, willing even less.
Therefore, each drotic in closed till I drop, and then knocks.
Admin if you wish to make this server pogil else, Nada a thread regular daily event, yo?
Tournaments, pvp, once a week, at least two, mine is very good. even. So take care of that, what? The award is not skipped should be the rune equivalent and Nada no pvp area, just create a thread rating of, at least on the forum, on the similarity of the statistics of ladder, I think everyone will be interesting. But to be Chesnakov, skipped require all participants in the entry of Seth, which clearly shows that he does not use the same MX/Posin, etc., and then the outrage will be any whiners.
SchA go second beer, maybe another thread th face?

l
lait_one 24.07.20

IRKNET
over in my thread about a clone inspection proposed the idea, his post scored 16 pros, what you do not measure what the people want?

I
Immense 24.07.20

IRKNET
During, the idea was born. Continuing the idea Rivnyanyn'and, behold Aler they come up with a title, so why not come up with the position of tournament organizer? You're volunteering?

i
irknet 24.07.20

Immense
Modders for no pvp yet.

I
Immense 24.07.20

IRKNET
So it is even worse:( Even modders in PVP left.

i
ixdon 24.07.20

IRKNET
IRKNET wrote:
Modders for no pvp yet.
Why do you have a platform for pvp, because you can call a moderator, who will judge your duel!

And, although the moderators not... But that's your problem. Wait, when will appear to play fair.

There someone wrote, like, have a few days to wait for Modera to play fair, but it turns out too optimistic. To play fair, we should wait for the appointment of a moderator. This is very similar to the situation with Omsk metro.

Question: if you now teleport in the Omsk metro, how much you will need to wait for the train? Five minutes, an hour, a day?
Answer: approximately three years, until the other stations -- now there's only one.

l
lait_one 24.07.20

lait_one wrote:
over in my thread about a clone inspection proposed the idea, his post scored 16 pros, what you do not measure what the people want?
IRKNET
sadness, but the remark was ignored.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

lait_one, there is a chance that the press Secretary does not have time, because it is not.
Yes, I know I'm being paranoid. ;D