3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SacredShadow 24.07.20 12:55 pm

Unique problem

The laptop model ASUS N61Jv

It is impossible to play fine in almost all games, periodic sticks left key on the mouse, usually it is responsible for the discharge of cartridges from the weapon. that Stalke that in GTA4, but at least in Maincraft, what kind of game do not play, there comes a time when sticking key is the left mouse.
USB ports in excellent condition mouse, too, have tried different rodents can't understand the joke. put XP service pack 3, some time played STALKER, but here again the problem is with the mouse.

And if in that moment when there is a stuck left mouse button, performed an uncontrolled fire. If you disable the mouse physically, that is disconnected from USB, the shooting will continue...

Previously this was around 1 or 2 times for two hours, now it occurs about every 15 - 20 minutes. And even more often. A shrug, physically the laptop is normal, Virus either.
Print documents, too, is a problem, since the cursor sometimes jumps in different directions, and you have to watch to the end of the sentence do not accidentally append to the previous one.

The only thing that I pinned this is the answer I was given at service center:
- Your laptop is physical OK, no more virus, but a glitch with the stuck left mouse button is left, we have done our best and found no reason. Perhaps you have wound up the Ghost

I personally in the past I really doubt that and ask really knowledgeable people to explain if there are any on the forum the following:
1. What the hell is that?
2. And how to fix it?
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArkisH122 24.07.20

Maybe you just need to update the driver in the system, even for the same mouse. Tried?