3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ktulhu1488 24.07.20 12:55 pm

The impossibility of movement during battle (Wasteland 2)

At one point, a member of the original team stupid can't move in battle - not overloaded, OD enough, highlighted by the yellow square and all. Other actions make maybe - shooting and so on. Looked on the forums, nowhere to be found. If someone has had this problem, please respond.
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleccha 24.07.20

Join issue,too, in one beautiful moment the character stopped moving during the battle!

J
Jey Key 24.07.20

+1, pacany.... Timm-ider stopped moving

s
sKard 24.07.20

Watch carefully need, squeezed Persian - that he is to go nowhere!

G
Gleccha 24.07.20

That's exactly what no one grasps,nerd

k
kuzmichvrn 24.07.20

As I understand it, there are some things which reduce the speed, I have for example a character has stopped moving during the battle when I'm on the heavy armor wearing

l
lovecreep 24.07.20

I think this is a bug.
Yes, armor reduces speed. especially when the maximum force is higher than the Persian.
but sometimes it's not affected, and sometimes the character is rooted to the spot. in one battle, in the other - so.
maybe new patch will fix it. I advise you to put.

K
Ktulhu1488 24.07.20

Yes, with the speed all right, but where does the requirement apply?if not enough force , the armor is stupid not to wear

B
Boland 24.07.20

UPS last? If Yes, then upload the save when I moved and try again, well, or Persian undress and get all of the inventory. If this does not help, then XS, is that to start a new game.

l
lovecreep 24.07.20

Ктулху1488
I do not know you. I have personally worn armor when the maximum force more than 1-2.

R
Razunter 24.07.20

First, because of the armor that can be
Second, a couple of times I had this due to a bug, while led lighting itself is very strange.

J
JorjiWEST2 24.07.20

I found the problem at least for me )
The thing is heavy weapons after you have removed the problem disappeared by itself
I will unsubscribe if that still know