3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malefik11 24.07.20 01:12 pm

Dungeon Iritira - where to get the keys (Dark Souls 3)

Where to get keys for this dungeon? and then I go into it, and everything is locked.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

1 in a dungeon is, or even 2, and one that opens almost all the doors in the defiled capital, called the keys of the jailer. The path to the keys is from the fire: the Polluted capital. In this tower - three outputs, one is where you came from prison Iritira, but the other two are new. Look.

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
look and how to get to zanies left of the fire, Ala the Church, there is another locked door on the left?
I the whole prison from Masta, all banged and got the keys of the jailer, but says that the door opens from the other side.

R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

Sprintin
throw a screenshot, maybe can help.

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
OK in the evening I will throw off. can he come up with che

c
callmegod 24.07.20

Sprintin
descend to the level where the giant rats. There is 1 exit to the Elevator, get off and open the door.

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

callmegod
well, like everything there is know, OK look.

M
MAMBR 24.07.20

people how to get to the defiled capital and the buses to the trams aren't running, too, maybe there's a way though, I'll walk .if it is possible more in detail

P
Pomu4 24.07.20

Dungeon Iritira. One gets to the giant and kill him, then over the bridge you come into the sewers. There is a hole in the wall to the right, you get to the bottom of the dungeon, there will still be a bunch of turensis.
Go to the left, a short way open. To the right, through turensis, the capital will find.

V
Vasya Vasin 24.07.20

Pomu4
Th for the giant?Those who sleep on the lawn?There is still top powerhouse kerachut?